Prolouge

On a chilly night in the countryside of New York, there lies a young Welsh Sheepdog, afraid of the dark wondering if something will jump at him, attack him. The puppy tries to go to sleep, but the surrounding sounds of the farm would prevent him from getting some shut-eye.. The Welsh Sheepdog then heard something near the grass. "Uh hello there?" Says the Sheepdog. He would walk towards the area of the sound. He would try to get a close peek of what it was that made that mysterious sound. Then all of a sudden. A vicious fox runs towards the pup and starts chasing him. The Welsh Sheepdog hated foxes, and he ran as fast as he can. Then the chase would go to the electrical room. The poor puppy was dead-ended. And there was no way out.. The fox was approaching him. Then the sheepdog chewed on a cord that would electric him, make the fox ran away. And lights of the farm go off.. The owner of the farm ran off to the room to see what happened.. The sight was disturbing, a Welsh Sheepdog badly burnt, with a small piece of his ear ripped off, unconscious, "Oh my god.. Rooster!" And now the question is..

Does the Welsh Sheepdog live?

A/N: Well there you go guys that's the prologue of "Secret Life of Pets Origins: Rooster. I hope you guys enjoyed this and I hope you will enjoy the next few chapters that I will be writing soon! My plan for SLPO is to make backstories for each character before the events of the movie. I plan on doing this for Tiberius, Duke, and Gidget.

- Rooster

(I do not own Secret Life of Pets, or the image, all credit to original owners)