&3&

(Taehyung's memory will reset since his time machine wasn't still stable, he just thought it was)

Taehyung's eyes widened, he heard a really angelic voice. He looks at the person, seeing a beautiful boy. The boy quickly looks for his glasses before he picks up all his books.
"He--" Taehyung was cut off when the boy quickly stood up, running with a limp. The older sighed, he just lost someone he thinks he just fell inlove with.

Taehyung got in class, sitting down at a random seat. Someone then sat down beside him, face hidden in a hoodie. He looks at the person with confusion, shrugging as he continues to wait. The professor then walked in, laptop in hand. The professor sat down at his desk, looking around the class.
"Oh okay, class, we have a new student" The professor said, motioning for the person that sat beside Taehyung.

The person stood up, removing his hoodie and turning back to his classmates. Taehyung's eyes widened, it was the pretty boy.
"H-Hi, I'm Jeon Ju-Jungkook, 15 years old" The boy, known as Jungkook said, looking down as he fiddled with his fingers. The whole class gasps, why would a 15 year old be in a class of 19-20 year olds?
"Okay, Mr Jeon, can you explain why you're in a senior class but you're too young" The professor said, the said male looking up before explaining.

"I'm app-apparently ad-advanced, I t-thought my parents would enr-enroll me in 10t-th grade, but then I fou-found out they enrolled m-me here" Jungkook says, continuing on fiddling with his fingers.
"Okay, you can sit back down, Mr Jeon" The professor said, giving the younger a smile. The younger walked back to his seat, looking at the person beside him. His eyes widened, it was the person that yelled at him an hour ago. He sat down on his seat, covering his head with his hoodie again. He felt a tap on his shoulder, and a deep voice.

"Hey, I know we had a bad first impression, but I'll make it up to you"