&12&

"Hey baby!" The said male heard his name being called, looking back to see his boyfriend. He smiled, being embraced by the older.
"I missed you!" Taehyung says, hugging his baby tighter.
"We just saw each other yesterday, hyungie" Jungkook trailed off, giggling as his sides was poked.
"But I still miss you!" The older says, picking him up and spinning him around.
"Okay, okay!"

Jungkook sat down at the bleachers, cheering for his boyfriend that was
having a basketball game. The older looked at him as it was a time out, giving him a wide smile as he waved and blew a kiss. Jungkook blushed, biting his lips as he tried not to squeal. The whistle was heard and the game started again.
"Go Hyungie!" He yelled, filling in with the loud screams and squeals of the crowd he's in.

Taehyung heard this, he was motivated.
"I wish I have someone motivating me, Taehyung ah" One of his teammates said, nudging his side as he chuckled.
"Your baby's cheering for you, Tae" Another one yelled, chuckling.
"I know, I love it" He replied, blowing another kiss to his baby.
"I'm jealous"

"Oh my gosh! You team won, Taetae Hyungie!" Jungkook said and ran to the open arms that was for him. He jumped on the older, making Taehyung to hold onto his thighs while he wrapped his arms and legs around him.
"And it's because of you, baby" The older says, chuckling as he kissed the younger's lips.
"Why me?" Jungkook asks, raising one of his brow.
"Because if you didn't cheer for the me, I wouldn't of have got that point" Taehyung says, kissing the younger's lips again.
"You're so cheesy" The younger says, giggling and he hugged the older's neck.
"Wait, I just realized something" Jungkook said out of nowhere.

"That was my first kiss! You stole it, Hyungie!"

"I'm glad I did, if I didn't someone might've gotten it"