&10&

Taehyung walks in, seeing the clean and arranged furniture so around. He could see the picture frames around, all shows Jungkook and his parents. As he continued to look around, he was stopped by a big frame. He looks up, seeing the guy that was in the picture with his boyfriend, his father.
"O-oh, hi Mr Jeon" He says, face terrified. The father of Jungkook busted into laughter, patting Taehyung's shoulder a little too hard. Taehyung's breath got caught from the action, but he just laughed with the older.

"Why are you scared? It's just me, your boyfriend's father" Mr Jeon said, laughing again.

"I thought you would get mad at me looking at the frames"

Taehyung covers his mouth, eyes widened as he looked at Mr Jeon.
"Oh, don't worry, people who comes here are also interested with our young selves" The older said before they walked to the kitchen. They were met with Jungkook and Mrs Jeon arranging the table.
"Let me help you guys" Taehyung says, being stopped by Mrs Jeon.
"Ah, ah, ah, Girls only" She said, earning a playful glare from Jungkook.
"What are you saying, Mommy, I'm not a girl" The youngest said, being laughed at by his parents.

He huffed and continued on arranging. After a few minutes, they were done and the foods were now being served. Taehyung were always the first to get foods, but he knew not to today because he's in front of his boyfriend's parents. They all put some food on their plate before they started eating.
"So, what's your name, honey?" Mrs Jeon asks, looking at Taehyung.
"Oh, it's Kim Taehyung, ma'am" He replied, earning a chuckle from her.

"Don't be so formal, just call me Eomma" She said, smiling.
"Okay, e-eomma" Taehyung says, earning a giggle from his boyfriend.
"You do now that Jungkook's a fifteen year old" Mr Jeon said, voice stern.
"Yes sir, I'll make sure not to do anything he's uncomfortable with" Taehyung said.

"Good"