14...................

Bradford didn't remove his eyes from his laptop..he hoped something would come out of it..he had just returned from Charles house but he had found no one there.
He was almost giving up when he saw Chief Dozie entering his office answering his phone...
He quickly increased the volume.
" I want you to torture him until he speaks up and tells you who the hell sent him."
Just then Karen entered his study..
"What's going on Brad??"
Bradford placed a finger on his lips and she was silent..joining him.
"I did stop by and see you guys this evening..."

" They have Charles.."
"What???" Karen asked.
"How??"
Bradford looked at her ...he stood up and made her sit down on the only chair in his study.
" I wanted the cameras fixed but he succeeded in fixing in Chief Dozie's office. At least that was the main place..."
"So they have him??"
and Bradford nodded.
"Oh God...for the love of God why now??"
"You should calm down ..Karen.."
" Calm down??? Until they kill him?"
Bradford rolled his eyes..
" They won't..they want me not him...killing him is useless. They want information... and he has it..that means more torture."
" What the hell are we going to do??"
" That's the problem..i can think of nothing ..i'm totally blank on what to do!"
..................
Eric looked at Charles in the eyes..he smiled. Smiled at the fact that it has been him all this while and it was easy for him to get him...he never planned to catch the hidden figure so early and easily in just few weeks .
" You can save yourself...you know?.." he began softly.
He raised Charles head.
" For the last time...who sent you? "
Charles was silent ..he had refused to talk..they had even beaten him until no strength was left but he would still not talk.
" Alright ..maybe you're enjoying being beaten. Guys..."
" Spider"
Shooter called and the supposed Eric turned...
So Eric isn't his name.....Charles thought and took note.
" See what we found in his coat's pocket..."
And Charles looked towards Shooter's direction...the man who shot at him. His mouth fell open as he saw them hold up his ID card to him...and his phone.
Spider laughed.
" You aren't even smart enough..."
he said looking at Charles. He picked up his phone and called Chief..
" We found his ID and phone..don't bother coming...I'll send my men right now to the address i suppose to be his house..they will search everywhere."
He said looking at Charles with that grin on his face..

..............Thursday...
Beth and Buky went to get the wedding gown they had selected. Beth was so obsessed about everything concerning her wedding.
" I'm sure Bradford would drop dead once he sees you.." Buky joked
" Hey silly don't say that...but.."
She held the gown up..
" This is ok right??" She asked her friend.
" Yes girl.. It's classy for a classic wedding.. "
" I don't know why i feel so nervous.. "
Beth said.
" It's always like that..but at least you should be happy....your marrying the man you love."
Beth smiled.
" Yh..you're right.."
" Have you called him...wedding is next tomorrow.."
" Yes i should call him."