Chapter 5

Third Person's POV.

"Allah, Allah, I don't believe this, you are here," Aasma shouted. She was totally confused and couldn't be able to think straight as she has no idea why she has been called into the Principal's office and that also in his presence.

"So we meet again, beautiful." He shrugged with his favorite smirk on his face.

"Tell me, are you insane?" She roared.

He frowned at her sitting in his place.

" You actually here to complain against me." She gritted her teeth and took the seat next to him.

"What"? He questioned her as he didn't expect her to ask something so stupid at all. Never in his dream, he has ever expected to complain about such a petty issue but the irritation and the fear in her tone was actually enjoyed by him.

How innocent he was trying to be, I never thought that he'll complain. Now I must behave sweetly with him so that he take back his complaint, she thought.

But wait, it was not my fault at all. He was the one who entered the junior section of the science block, again he was the one who enters our classroom, and moreover he switched on the fan though he understood very well that we were not comfortable with it. He is the one who actually did everything purposely. Being a senior, he just wanted to show his bossy nature. He is nothing but a DOMINATING FREAK IDIOT, an attention seeker.

Ugh. Why should I be sweet with him? She said to her inner self.
But No, I can't be rude to him. He is my senior and undoubtedly tall and handsome with a captivating personality. He overall looks like a decent fellow. What, If Mr. Caleb listens to him in this matter. No, No, let's not take any risk. She said in her mind.  Allah, please help me to convince him so that he doesn't complain or just withdraw if any".She thought.

"Look, who does all this for such petty issue? You are here to study and so that you can settle down later with a decent job. So why to get involved in all these stupid things. Better move out from here and I'll handle rest" she said trying to put some sense in him.

"What, if I don't?" he dared her.

"So you won't step back right? You know who am I? I m the cultural head and Mr. Caleb will surely listen to me and not you. He will throw you out of the college. So you better understand and step back." I warned him so that he gets scared and drop the idea of complaining against me.

"Oh really. But what if the complaint comes from the students President himself." He said.

"Students President? Who? And why will he complain against me? I don't even know him". She barked at him.

And why don't you know him? Being a student why don't you know your student President?" He questioned.

" Why should I know him? I haven't been to the union room ever. Neither I have ever needed a recommendation nor ever needed any kind of help, so why should I know him? I'm not one of those who will do the buttering of the Students President to get any work done or to be in the limelight. I'm more concerned about my studies, my teachers and my friends and that is more than enough for me. And why the hell we are talking about him? Who the hell is he? She questioned.

"Me. Beautiful, it's ME and I have every reason to complain against you. He winked at her."

She was glued to her place with her eyes widened at his statement.

"I don't believe you, you are nothing but a jerk. How can you be the student's President?"

"Absolutely fine, Don't believe me, beautiful. Let Mr. Caleb come and decide everything." He shrugged his shoulder.

And anyway what do you think, whom will Mr. Caleb listen to? The Student President or the Cultural Head...hmm? He smirked.

She felt like punching him on his face.

"Oh...so now you will be using your position against me."

"Didn't you tried to do the same with me using the tag 'cultural head' a bit earlier?"

"So in that case can you please tell me what reason do you have to complain against me, huh?"

" Complain....hmmm". He said to make her more irritated as he was enjoying every bit of his small arguments he was having with her.

"What reason do you have, come on, tell me? Let me, tell you, if you don't remember, it is you who actually did everything
and now just over-reacting on such a petty issue. Was it something so big that you need to complain of ?"

"Hmm...I don't know."
He said while laughing at her in her mind.
Fahad thought that she will beg for his forgiveness but he was surprised to see that she is a fighter. Knowing
that he is a student President of the college and must be having a good bonding with the principal, it didn't bother her at all. She is a feisty and for an unknown reason, he was loving it. He was liking each and every word she was uttering, her every move was attracting him more towards her.

"Okay... So you want Mr. Caleb to suspend me out," she shouted while banging her hand on the table and giving him anger glares.

"And Why should I want that?" He questioned her.

"Then what do you want?" She yelled.

"I... Want...You". He said stressing each word.

************************************

Hey, friends.
Did you like it?
What do you think of this story?
Please vote and comment.