Chapter 17

Fahad's POV

I dressed myself in denim jeans with a red and blue checkered shirt with a black T-shirt inside. I gelled my hair nicely and grabbed my car's keys and moved out to drive to the club where I was supposed to meet my gang.

"Hey Fahad, over here", I saw my friends waving to me, on entering the club.

I took the seat beside Sajid. There were soft drinks as well as alcohol on the table along with cigarettes and some snacks.

"Hey, why hard drinks are here? Remove it, right now."

"Relax Fahad. It's for Daniel."

I immediately turned towards Daniel, giving him an angry glare.

He quickly raised his hands above his shoulder as if surrendering with a smile.
I was about to say something when
a girl, out of nowhere, came and sat on my lap. She started kissing on my neck. For unknown reasons, I was hating her touches. I jerked her and threw her on the floor. I didn't mean to hurt her but it was disgusting to feel her body clinging on mine.

She stood up and rolled her eyes but before she can say anything I gave her a death glare.

"Stay away! Don't you dare come close to me."
She quickly picked up her handbag and moved out from there.

All of my friends were looking at me blankly.

"Look I'm here, just for an hour. I"m not here for the whole day so just
do whatever you all feel like, I 'm leaving after that.

"Hey Fahad, what's wrong with you?
Was she not good?"

"Shut up!" I barked at them.

"I don't know why but you are changing Fahad," Sajid said.

"What rubbish! I'm not".

"Yes of course you are changing, Fahad. Even in college, today you behaved strangely. And even now too."

"What the hell? Why should I change?", I shouted banging my fist on the table.

"Then why did you kick that sexy chic, huh?" Daniel said.

"I didn't find her sexy at all". I said before scrolling down on my mobile phone as neither I have any other reason to say nor in a mood to speak.

All of them was quiet for few seconds but was continuing with their small talks through their eyes before Shadab uttered,

"But.....she is really HOT."

"Yes, and I'm ready to change myself for her," Daniel uttered.

"Who is this? She is too hot to handle." Shadab continued

I looked to my friends in confusion as they mumbled.

"She is from our college. Fahad had a fight with her today."

The moment those words came up from Sajid, I immediately turned at the direction of the entrance gate where they were looking at.

"HOT." is all that came out from my mouth. Never in my dream, I've ever expected to see Aasma here in this club. She was in denim jeans along with a denim jacket with a black crop top inside. She was looking dashing in her blacks boots and loosened hair with light curls at the end. Beautiful is an understatement word for her. She is actually much more than that.

Does she have any idea how hot she's looking in that outfit? Though it's completely covered but her every curve speaks only Beauty. A beauty that can make any guy fall for her. There's something special about her. She can attract anyone without even doing anything. Just with a snap of a finger, she can easily turn men into her pets.
She has already been the reason for my distraction since the morning. Her thoughts had already captured my mind and heart and now she, captured my eyes too. I just couldn't move my eyes from her.

But the very next moment I found myself closing my eyes in irritation as I noticed the same guy, Santosh following her. She was busy talking with the same girl with whom she was in that classroom today.

All three of them took their seats and started conversing and chuckling. Her smile, rolling of her eyes, the way she moved her hand, her each movement was making me crazy. As if I'm seeing a new 'Aasma'. The Aasma in the college is simple and innocent and this, in the club one, is hot and captivating. Though she was looking attractive but I strongly feel that she is not confident enough. I can bet on anything that she is new to nightclubs. The way she was looking at all the crowd around, passing her meek smile, fidgeting constantly anybody can say that she was very nervous. She looked like a lost Angel, so innocent, so pure, staring at everybody with her big doe eyes.

"It's only possible for her to look so very innocent as well as Hot at the same time." I thought

I saw the same guy Santosh, putting his hands on her shoulder, patting her. Seeing her with him made me furious.

"Who is that boy? Is he, her boyfriend? That beauty deserves someone better than him. Someone like me. I'll make her mine. She'll be my birthday gift."

I immediately turned to Shadab. Holding his collar tight and giving him a death glare, I warned him.

" Stay away from her else your birthday will turn into your death day".

"Fahad, leave him. What's wrong with you, huh?" Sajid shouted.

"Get out of here else I beat the shit out of you," I warned him.

Sajid calmed me and made me sit back on the couch when I turned and saw her intense gaze upon me. Just like me, she was also very much shocked to see me here or moreover because she just saw me fighting with Shadab.
She didn't avert her eyes from me and neither do I even for a second.
Although being in a club with DJ and loud music, I felt a complete silence between us.

Her friend handed her a soft drink but she shook her head in denial without moving her eyes from me.

Sajid was telling me something that I wasn't hearing at all. My focus was completely only on her till a good-looking guy came up forwarding his hand to her asking for a dance. She rolled her eyes to me and turned to him with a smile. She nodded and slide her hand on his before moving to the dance floor. My fist automatically tightened and I gulped a glass of alcohol in one shot.

"Fahad, are you fine? You are drinking damn it. What the hell is wrong with you?" Sajid screamed.

But unfortunately nothing was getting inside my head as if my brain has stopped working.

Getting on the dance floor, she started swaying her body with the music but didn't move her eyes from me and that bastard was actually enjoying the show. He was staring at her like a wolf waiting to attack her.

That guy took hold of her waist, pulled her close to him, and leaned to kiss her.
I closed my eyes tight rubbing my temple as my blood began to boil.
She started to wriggle in his grip and was pushing him to free herself.
Without wasting a second, I immediately walked straight to her as if I was just waiting for her signal. Pushing the guy aside, I turned her to face me before slapping her tight on her soft cheeks.

************************************

Hey friends,

Did you like it?
So, why do you think, Fahad slapped Aasma?
Lemme know in the comment box and don't forget to vote.....please.
And yes still waiting for a response from my Ghost Readers.😊

Till then
Alisha❤️