Chapter 15

FAHAD'S POV

"Am I really in love, huh? No, it can't be. And if so, how does it matter?
She's already in love with him."

The thoughts of her in that bastard's arms immediately made my blood boil again.

I kicked the side table beside my bed making the table lamp fall on the floor.

"Bhai relax. What are you doing?"

"Chubstar, I'm mad now. So just leave right now." I screamed.

"No Bhai. You're not mad but you're madly in love."

"Enough of your nonsense, leave before I kick you out from my room", I shouted at my brother.

"Bhai you've never spoken to me like this before. I completely understand that you are disturbed now and if you don't want to share it's okay, fine.
I'm leaving. Just answer my one question," he continued.

"Do I know her, Bhai?" he asked me suddenly.

"I don't know and I don't want to know. Just leave". I shouted at him.

"Caught you! See, I told you.
So, it's all about her." He smiled at me.

"So Bhai, where is the problem?"

" Problem is that she hates me. Is that enough for you now. I barked at him.

"How come anybody hates you, Bhai? No girl on this Earth can hate you, I can bet on this. There must be some misunderstanding."

"There isn't any misunderstanding. It was very much clear by her words". I said to myself.

I started inhaling the cigarette rapidly before throwing the last bit and immediately took the second one from the cigarette box as I was fuming in anger and nothing can calm me down.

"Bhai, what's wrong with you? Please calm down.
Bhai, Stop! You just finished one. I have never seen you doing like this before."

"How come I can be calm when she is with that bastard in that house". I said in my mind but didn't utter a word to him.

"Bhai, please sit". He pulled me towards the bed and made me sit on it.
"You know you can share anything with me right, Bhai. There is something in your mind. Speak up, Bhai. Is there anything serious?"

I blinked the tears off from rolling down to my cheeks as the scene of them going together inside the house flashed once again in my mind.

I can't share what I have seen with anyone so I remained silent. Sharing will only raise questions about her character. And I don't know why, but I can never tolerate that.

"I already told you that she hates me, so just buck off now". I yelled at him again.

"I don't believe this. Girls are crazy about you, moreover, you are the Star of our college. Why do you think she hates you?"

"I was very rude to her." Continued with my smoking.

"Rude...you must be joking. You have never been rude to anyone and if it's about girls.....impossible."

"I hurt her with my words". I said sadly.

"I know you Bhai, you will never do that intentionally. You are very friendly by nature"

"I just couldn't control my temper. I just lost it." I said while inhaling the smoke

"Why?"

"She probably likes......." For some unknown reason, I couldn't finish my words

"Likes what, Bhai? He smiles. Oh, Now I got it. Jealousy, Possessiveness, hmm."

"Shut up. I'm not jealous."

"Yeah, yeah, I can see that." He said while looking all over my messy room.

"Bhai, I know you're elder to me, and girls are crazy about you. I even know that you're not serious about them but this is different, right Bhai?
When you want to smell a beautiful flower, would you tear it into pieces or grind it to get its fragrance.
No, Nah, Bhai. You need to have patience. Handle this beautiful flower of your life with extra care and immense love to gets its beautiful extraordinary fragrance that will brighten your life and soul."

Patience....huh after seeing her with him, I thought.

"Chubstar, It seems you know so much about love and life."

"Not much but this is what I'm doing with my love and life." He smiled

"What! You're in love? How come? You always run away from girls."

"Yes, but can't stay away from her, Bhai." He actually blushed.

"Oh ho, why didn't you tell me before?"

"Hmm, maybe waiting for the right time". He replied back

"So how it all started?" I questioned.

"For me, it was love at first sight."

Is there really anything such as love at first sight?
Immediately my first meeting with Aasma captured my mind.
Interlocking fingers, her innocent pretty face, her feisty look, her quarrels, and her arguments took all over my mind.

But at the very same time, her words and the sight of them going together inside the house made my heart bleeds again.

My phone rang and it took me out of my trance and I started looking for my phone. My brother picked it up from the floor and handed it over to me.

"Bhai, come down once you are free with this call. Mom is already tensed about you. I' m sure she'll take your class". He said before leaving.

I nodded before checking the phone.
Sajid's name was flashing on my screen. I disconnected the call but it rang again and this time I picked up the call.

" Fahad, it's important don't disconnect it.

"Come to the point". I gritted.

Shadab surprise birthday party at London Club sharp at 8 pm. Be there on time."

"Sorry, I'm not in a mood," I said.

"Come on Fahad. What's wrong? Today after college, I called you but you didn't bother to look at me even. "

'I was a bit busy at that time"

"Anyway, you need to come else Shadab might feel bad and moreover you know the party won't start without you."

"Fine, just for an hour."

"Okay. Bye"

I threw myself on the bed again after disconnecting the call.

"Why this girl is affecting me so much?
Why can't I take her out of my system?
Am I really in love with her?"

"If No, then, why I'm behaving so possessive about her?"

"And if Yes, then... Ms. Aasma Siddiqui, you. are. in. a. big. trouble because I don't share.
What's mine. Always Mine"

"I'm one of those who prefer to keep the flower between the pages of my book for life long knowing the fact that its beauty and fragrance wouldn't stay for life long.
Allah, please help me to name my feelings." I said to myself and I exhaled the last smoke and said

"One signal and Ms. Aasma Siddiqui, YOU ARE BOUND TO BE MINE, ONLY MINE."

************************************

Hey Friends,
Did you like it?
Waiting eagerly for your lovely comments and votes.

Love you
Alisha
🙂😘🙂