Chapter 12

Fahad POV

Just after coming out of Adam's class, I suddenly collided with someone.

I looked to see that it was Sonia, a student of business management who is also after me just like any other girl. Irritating!

"Hello, Fahad."

"Hello"

"You are looking handsome as always. I must say that you look hot in white. She said while playing with my shirt's buttons."

These girls have nothing better to do except throwing themselves on me. Dumb! I thought.

"Really, you are too looking hot in this ethnic outfit." I lied as always.

"Really..... Is it so? Actually I don't prefer these Indian outfits but if you say, then I must be." She giggled.

I gave a fake forced smile.

"Today I have a dance rehearsal, so I have to wear it. If you like, then I can wear Indian outfits always just for you." She said seductively.

I raised my eyebrow.

"You must see me dancing also. Everyone says that while dancing I look very sexy. She winked.

"Hey! Why don't you come to the auditorium with me now?" She continued playing with my shirt's buttons.

"No, no. Not now. May be some other day." I replied to her

"Please Fahad, when will you see our rehearsal next? It's hardly seven days left. And being the Students President, you must see, right. Please come on, I insist."

"Rehearsal. Yes, I must see it. Mr. Caleb has asked me to do that and so it's my duty now. But...Will she be there?" I thought.
"How does it matter to me, huh?" I brushed away the thoughts of Aasma and nodded my head with a smile.

She grabbed my arm as we both walked towards the auditorium.

The lights of the auditorium were dimmed but it was filled up with lots of noise. There were hardly 25 to 30 students practicing for the events.
A girl in specs was in the front line seats checking something on her phone.

"No, she is not here," I said to myself thinking about Aasma.

"You sit there as I have to go to my team and yes, I 'm sure you will enjoy checking out my hot and sexy moves," Sonia winked at me.

I nodded at her.

I looked around the auditorium and I was surprised to see a girl facing the wall sitting at the dead last row with someone. I could see her wavy hair down to her waist but I couldn't see her face as the light was dimmed.

I moved to the girl wearing specs sitting in the first row.

"Hello!" I greeted her.

"She looked up to see me."

"Hi!"

She immediately stood up.

"I'm Fahad and Mr. CA...."

"I know, you are the student's President."

"Yeah, I smiled at her."

I'm Pallavi Mathur, assisting our cultural head for this event.

We both shake our hands with a smile on our faces.

"You are here? Do you want something?" She asked.

"Aasma"

"What?"

"I mean to say that, I'm in the organizing team now on Mr. Caleb's instructions."

"Really! I'm so excited."

"So, show me the details of the event.

"Yeah, yeah sure," she tried to find something and then paused for a while as if she was thinking something.

"Actually the schedule list and few other details are with Aasma, our cultural head"

"And where is she?" I at once asked her, maybe I'm too eager to see her.

She pointed her finger towards the girl who was sitting at the back.

My body instantly stiffened and a rage of anger took off my mind.

"What the hell she is doing there?" I gritted my teeth.

"She is actually there with her friend Santosh".

"Is he the same boy whom she was hugging an hour before?" I questioned myself.

The thought of her sitting in the dark at the extreme back with a boy made me furious and I instantly roared,

"CALL HER RIGHT NOW."

Pallavi got tensed and she immediately screamed her name out.

Aasma raised her hand in response and within two minutes, she was there in front of me.

I took a step dangerously to her and hold her forearms in my tight grip.

"Aaaahh, What happens? What are you doing?" She asked.

I completely ignored her.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS YOU DOING IN THE DARK WITH THAT BOY AT THE BACK."

"Excuse Me"

"Didn't you hear me?"

"But that's not your business."

"YES, IT IS," I yelled at her.

Everyone stopped to see us.

"Aasma, Is everything fine? Who is he?" That boy came from the back to ask her.

I left my grip on her.

"Santosh, he is Fahad, the Students President."

"Okay.....," He looked me from head to toe. He continued.
"Look, she will not be able to work with you. She will be submitting her medical leave soon.

I fisted my fingers with a rage of anger and turned to Aasma to give her a death glare.
I couldn't believe that she is actually making a medical excuse not to work with me.
She rolled her eyes and immediately walked to Santosh.

"Santosh, I'm doing it. Don't worry. Meet me after this rehearsal. I'll explain to you all."

"No, sweetie you don't have to do this."

"Sweetie. Huh, how dare he use these endearments to her". I was furious.

"Santosh, don't worry, I will be able to handle this."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course." She nodded with a smile.

"Fine." I'm waiting outside for you.

She nodded with a smile.

After that bastard went out, she looked straight into my eyes with crossing her arms on her chest.

"Everyone leave. The rehearsal is over for the day." I ordered loudly to all without moving my eyes from Aasma.

"But.... ", I didn't let Pallavi finish her statement.

"Get out," I shouted.

When everyone left, she rolled her eyes at me. She took a step forward, took her bag from a seat, and put it on her shoulder.

I immediately jerked her bag from her hand and threw it on a seat and closed the distance between us by holding her both arms tight in my grip.

"Aaaahh, Fahad!" You're hurting me.

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING.
OUR. DISCUSSION. IS. NOT. OVER."

************************************

Hi
Friends,
Did you like it?
Please vote and comment.