1. the ways of the neighbourhood weirdo.

TYLER HATED church. The annoying gospel songs, the over reactions during a overly exaggerated prayer by the preacher, the stupid donations, the stillness in the room as the pastor spoke the acclaimed word of God; everything about church made tyler's ass itch. Expect for the stained glass windows, he had to go admit those were pretty cool. But other than that, church was a real fucking bummer for him, which is why he was over the moon when his mother told him he could stay at home this sunday instead of attending service.

The boy obviously didn't show his mother how joyous he was but as soon as his mother's car was down the street, tyler didn't waste anytime; quickly turning on his speakers and blasting tay-k's the race out loud, while streaking through out his home.

"Fuck a beat, I ain't tryna beat a case!" Tyler chirped along to the song as he continued to run through out his house before running into the kitchen and diving into the pantry, looking for a snack to devour.

The teen grabbed a packet of Doritos cool ranch before running back into his living room and collapsing on the sofa, taking a quick hit of his asthma pump as he tried to regain his breath. The song quickly transitioned into 'lemonade' putting tyler into a more than calm state. his eyes travelled over to the window glancing at the pretty suburban neighborhood which was currently glimmering in the sun's rays.

a small smirk began to creep up on to tyler's face and before he even knew it, he was upstairs in his room, changing out of his pj's into a fresh fit, accompanied with a bucket hat and some beat up nikes. The boy then grabbed his keys, his wallet, his bike and his speaker and bolted out of the house, skating to the place he loved the most; the skate park.

tay-k's rhymes were blasting off a bench in the semi crowded skate park, while Tyler rode around, lowly rapping along to the song blaring out the speakers. The other skaters watched tyler pull various tricks before turning their attention back to their own boards and bikes.

Tyler was well known by the skate community as the "mute" biker. All Tyler did was turn up to the skate park and ride around on his lonely while blasting various trap classics or whatever he was feeling. all the other bikers and skaters was aware that Tyler wasn't fond of speaking to others or even being around a large crowd of people so they always left him to his own devices, giving him the space he needs to be free.

"that kid is sooo wierd!" A white boy with curly hair remarked as he continued to stare at tyler who had stopped skating to bop to snoop dogg's and justin timberlake's 'signs. '

"Shut up wyatt." A young black boy snapped. "Just cuz he not like us doesn't mean he's weird. you weird for even thinking that."

Wyatt rolled his eyes before sighing, "yeah, whatever jasper."

tyler let out a content sigh as he rode back to his house his eyes focused on the pink puffy clouds sitting against the purple-ish blue sky. after three long hours of just riding around the boy was tired as hell. steve lacy's 'n side' began to play as he rode into his neighbor, humming along to the pretty song.

The boy's humming came to an slight end as he approached his household, noticing a large moving truck sitting in the driveway of his old neighbours house. just on que his mother pulled up into the driveway before getting out of the car with a bunch of plates of food in one hand.

"Really tyler? On a Sunday?" Michelle his mother tutted once she heard the sound of tyler's loud music. The boy merely ignored her complaint, his eyes focused on the movers placing different sized boxes on the ground.

"I thought we weren't getting a new neighbor till july." tyler muttered.

" Yeah, I know but apparently the new tenant couldn't wait any longer to get adjusted. " Michelle sighed before looking down at the plates of food in her hand.

"Miss shelley baked you some sweet potato pie." Michelle mentioned as she waltzed towards her house.

The teen dismissed her comments and continued to stare at the movers dropping off the boxes, his eyes trailing to a dark skin woman stepping out of her car, two boy's, one around tyler's age and one a little younger than him, hopping out along with her too.

The tallest of the pair had a pretty face and nice hair and looked overall well kept while the younger had his hair in a messy bun of curls.

The oldest of the two stopped dead in his tracks his eyes slowly travelling up tyler's body before landing on his face. The braided darkskin shot tyler a confused grin and a small wave, earning nothing but a blank stare back from the latter.

The boy simply shrugged it off before waltzing into his new home.

tyler doing the same.