5.5. The bleacher cult.

TYLER SPENT THE REST OF THE school day with coi. He didn't know what it was, but the girl made him instantly feel comfortable when she was around and that wasn't a feeling he's felt in a while. "I'll see you tomorrow, t! Text me!" The short girl yelled out as she walked to her car with jaden, earning a small nod and grin from tyler.

The tall boy calmly walked over to his bike rack and grabbed his probably most prized possession, before riding off. The boy hummed along to the song blasting out his speakers as he began to take the long way home, slightly regretting it once he saw the large rain cloud approaching.

The boy tried his hardest to pedal faster in order to avoid getting drenched by the rain but it was no use, the small raindrops were creating wet stains on the road already and the sound of a thunderclap rung off.

In short, tyler road home, wet as hell.

"Mama, I'm home!" Tyler yelped as he walked into the house, his sneakers squeaking as he trudged up to his room. "There's a surprise in your room, baby!"  His mother yelled out making the boy stop in his tracks.

"What is it?"

"You'll find out!"

The boy sighed before heading towards his room only to see rakim sprawled out on his bed, his phone in one hand and a pre rolled blunt in the other. It didn't take an idiot to guess that was his 'surprise'. Tyler sighed before shutting his door behind him and ripping his wet shirt off before heading towards the boy sitting on his bed.

"You smoke?" Rakim asked earning a small 'no' from tyler. "Ight more for me."

"nigga, you can't smoke in my house, my mom will lose her shit!" tyler huffed before snatching the blunt out of rakim's hands and placing it on his dresser. "Anyways, why are you here?"

The pretty boy sat up before facing tyler, "I had to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened today."

"I literally told you, I forgive you. Didn't you see my message?" Tyler muttered as he headed towards his dresser, pulling out some sweats and a t-shirt, rakim right behind him.

"I didn't, but that doesn't get rid of the guilt I feel. And I need to make it right." Rakim insisted making the latter sigh.

"Okay. Go and say your apologies." Tyler muttered as he looked off to the side, only to feel a hand grab his chin and redirect his attention back to the older.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry for how I treated you today, I forgot you new to this friendship thing and i fucking blew it but I don't want you to think I purposely did it cuz I could never go out of my way to hurt you like that." Rakim uttered as he stared into tyler's eyes, the younger frozen in place as he listened to rakim's words, a weird sensation bubbling at the pit of his stomach.

"you're forgiven." tyler croaked out quietly before brushing past the teen who just sighed.

"Can I get a hug, a smile, something?" rakim begged as he watched tyler grab his towel with a small grin on his face.

"You can get the hell out," tyler chuckled as he slid out of the room leaving rakim gobsmacked.

"You playing right, t?" rakim yelled out loud earning no response.

"Tyler! Tyler you being deadass?!"

Tyler sighed as he waltzed into his bedroom, fully clothed, his eyes landing on his supposed best friend who was currently laying on his bed, snoring up a storm.  The boy rolled his eyes before grinning lightly as he watched rakim's nose twitch a little.

The younger quickly dropped his wet clothes on the floor before waltzing over to his bed, landing right next to rakim who instantly placed an arm around tyler's waist, pulling him closer.

The younger blushed a little, that weird feeling he felt earlier returning. This time, a whole lot stronger.

This was weak as hell but I'm not in the best mood so.-