4. ridin round town

RAKIM!

"YO, WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

I let out a loud screech as I dashed a pillow at a sleeping tyler, letting out a loud laugh as I watched him shoot up out of his sleep. "Ayo, how the fuck you get in here?" Tyler muttered sleepily as he looked over at me, his face scrunched up.

"Ya moms just left for church and she let me in." I smirked as I stared at the boy who was stretching about in bed before grabbing his phone and checking the time before straight facing me.

"Nigga, it's 9:30, she ain't left the fucking house." Tyler snapped as he climbed out of his bed revealing his perfectly toned abs. This nigga really got abs at the young age of 17?

"Er....rakim I kinda need to get ready." Tyler uttered making me look away from his body and down at the floor, flustered.

"Okay.."

"That kinda means get out." He deadpanned before wincing. "Please?"

"Yeah, I'll just talk to ya moms." I quickly uttered before sliding out of his room and letting out a breath. I quickly made my way downstairs and walked into the kitchen where tyler's mom was sitting drinking her coffee and scrolling through her phone.

"Hey, ms. Okonma." I greeted with a smile as I headed into the kitchen and plonked myself on a chair right next to her.

"Hey dear!" she chirped cheerfully, placing her cup down. " why aren't you upstairs with tyler? "

"He told me to get out."

" that boy.. "

"Don't worry," I chuckled. "He needed to get ready."

Tyler's mom let out a small huff before chuckling , "where you two heading off to?"

"Tyler just said he's going to take me to all the cool spots in the city then the skate park," I grinned making ms. okonma chuckle.

"I hope that boy know where the 'cool spots' are cuz all that boy do is go to the skate park and the record store. "

I gave her an odd smirk "I like the record store."

"Hmm. That boy got a great ear. He'll bring back all the good tunes from my day and he'll dance about with me in the late night. It used to piss the neighbors off, that's for sure." She grinned as she kinda just relieved the memories. "I miss those days. "

"Damn, what happened?" I asked, curious.

T's mom just shrugged her shoulders, "he grew up."

She stopped smiling after that and her happy and cheerful mood disappeared soon after. we both sat in silence until the sounds of Tyler's footsteps could be heard approaching the kitchen.

"Hey mama, you good?" Tyler asked as he walked further into the kitchento place a kiss on the ladies cheek.

"Yeah I'm fine, go and enjoy your sunday." The lady smiled brightly at the both of us. "I'll see you later, mkay?"

"Yeah, okay. C'mon rakim let's go."

I shot a quick smile at ms. Okonma before standing to my feet. "See you later ms. O."