!WARNING!

This story can be extremely triggering for some people. I wouldn't want anyone to feel unsafe or uncomfortable here. This story will/might contain:

.Mentions of rape and sexual abuse

.Depression

.Self Harm

.Teen Pregnancy

.Parental Death

.Physical abuse

.Verbal and emotional abuse 

.Eating Disorders

I don't take any of these subjects lightly, I will not write about them lightly either. These things are very serious, but that doesn't mean they should be avoided completely. I promise I will not write about them like a quirk. When I write such things I try to make it as accurate as possible. I know that the hot jock telling you to stop making yourself throw up isn't going to make you. I know depression isn't crying on the chest of your lover. If at any time you think what I wrote was offensive or inaccurate please, PLEASE tell me.

Also I'm serious, if you get triggered by these things DO NOT read it. Some of these topics will not be in the story but I put everything out there that might come out. Also if you think you can just read around them, you are wrong. These aren't just things sprinkled in there to spice it up. The story relies on them completely.

Make not that this is here. If at any point I add something to the story that isn't included on this list, I will add it to the list. And if someone gets mad because of what is written, they can get over it because I put a full chapter of warning. Please take this seriously.

And no, the story isn't going to be completely sad because of these topics.

-Your Author, Ellie