Chapter 3: Moving To Seoul

Y/N POV

Today is the day where I'm moving to Seoul. I think it's a great idea to live there. I think it's time for me to let go of the past and move on to the present. So I have to step out my comfort zone to grow better. It's just sucks to think that I'm leaving my parents in this isolated island in Jeju. I know they don't want me to move there but they know I need to move there. This is probably a big step of my life.

Someone suddenly knocked on my door.

"Hey are you ready now?" appa asked.

"Yeah, just wait for me downstairs." I answered.

"Okay." he smiled.

I grabbed all my suitcases and went downstairs.

"Eomma I'm going now." I said.

"Oh ok. Please take care of yourself there. Always be careful. And remember that I love you. Bye." she said as she kissed my forehead.

"Love you too. Bye." I said.

"Let's go." my appa said.

I got inside our car. My appa is dropping me off the airport. I took a nap because I'm still so sleepy, it's like 4 in the morning. My appa woke me up and told me we have arrived.

"We're here." he said.

I yawned.

"Thanks for dropping me off appa." I said.

"Welcome. Take care of yourself, okay?" he said.

"Yeah yeah I will." I said.

"I love you. Bye." he said and smiled.

"I love you too." I said.

I got off the car and went inside the airport. After a couple of minutes the airplane arrived. I got in the airplane and sat down a random chair close to the window. I bought my camera with me, because I know the sky will look amazing.

Well looks like I was right. I took my camera and started to take pictures of the sky from my window. It turned out so amazing.

*2 hours later*

I got off the plane and finally arrived at Seoul. I took a bus to my dorm. I opened my dorm and put down my stuff. I didn't even bother to unpack. I was so tired, I couldn't do anything. All I wanna do is sleep, that's it. Welp next thing I know I was already falling asleep on my bed.

I opened my eyes and my stomach was rumbling so bad. I just realized I haven't eaten anything yet. I unpacked my stuff and texted Mino oppa.

•CHAT•

Y/n: oppa

Mino: what?

Y/n: I'm here in Seoul!

Mino: you arrived! When?

Y/n: a couple of hours ago

Mino: you should've told me

Y/n: oops sorry I fell asleep by the time I arrived

Mino: oh

Y/n: btw are you busy?

Mino: no not at all, wae?

Y/n: I was wondering if you can show me around the city. Recommend me some place to eat

Mino: ok, I'll be there in a minute

Y/n: ok

Mino: wait what's your address again?

Y/n: a dorm beside Seoul University lol