Chapter 6: The Concert

Hanbin POV

Today is the day. Because today is a YG Family concert. I'm very excited for today. I feel so hyped up. But I'm also very very nervous, since our sunbaenims are gonna perform with us today. The concert start on 5 pm. And it's now 1 pm. Me, Bobby, Jinwhan hyung, Junhoe, Chanwoo, Yunhyeong hyung, and Donghyuk are practicing while we still have a lot of time before the concert starts. 3 hours have passed that quickly.

"Sir, we have to leave now. The concert start about an hour. The seven of you have to go inside the car right now." our manager stated.

So we walked outside the YG building and towards the two black cars.

"Bobby, Jay and June are the ones who'll sit together. And B.i, Dk,  Song and Chan are are the ones who'll sit together." our manager stated.

"Yes!" I said.

I got inside the black van with Donghyuk, Chanwoo and Yunhyeong hyung. While Bobby, Junhoe and Jinwhan hyung got inside the other van.

After a few minutes, we finally arrived at the concert area. As we were passing by the entrance, hundreds of fans were there to meet us outside. So I decided to open a little bit of my window and wave at them.

Sreams. All I heard was screams and the word 사랑해 (I love you).

We got in the entrance, we got out of our van and walked towards the backstage. We all took the elevator and arrived at the backstage. As we were walking, we saw Big Bang, our 선배님 (seniors).

"안녕하세요! (hello!)" we said in unison, politely as we bowed our heads 90 degrees.

They said hello and waved at us.

We continued walking to our room. We got in, the make up artist did our make up, the hairstylists did our hair, the stylist gave us a great choice of outfit.

Before the concert started, we did a 1 hour rehearsal before really performing on stage for the concert. After an hour of rehearsal, it's finally time for the concert to start. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. We prepared ourselves backstage. The first one to perform is AKMU. The next one is WINNER, then BLACKPINK, then it was finally our turn. Before going up the stage, we did a little cheer that we always do before performing on stage.

"1 2 3 GO!" we shouted.

As we were going up the stage, fans started to screamed, louder and louder everytime. The music turned on and we performed our song called Bling Bling, then we performed 주겠다 [Killing Me], and then we performed our last song before Big Bang will perform on stage, which is 사랑을했다 [Love Scenario] everyone's favorite.

"사랑을했다 우리가 만나
(sarangeulhaetda, uriga mana)
지우지 못할 추억이 됐다
(jiuji motal chueogi dwetda)
볼만한 멜로드라마 괜찮은 결말
(bulmanhan melodrama gwenchanun kyeolmal)
그거면 됐다 널 사랑을했다
(kukomyeon dwetda neol saranghaetda)~"

We then got down the stage because it was time for Big Bang's turn to perform. After they performed all the YG Artists gather up on stage and introduced ourselves.

"안녕하세요 블링크 입니다! (Hello we are BLACKPINK!)"

Fans screams.

"안녕하세요 악무 입니다! (Hello we are AKMU!)"

Fans screams, again.

"안녕하세요 위너 입니다! (Hello we are WINNER!)"

And again.

It was now our turn to introduce ourselves. And fans scrams again.

"Get Ready, Showtime! 안녕하세요 아이콘 입니다! (Hello we are iKON!)"

And finally it's our sunbaenim's turn. Well, of course they would scream. Big Bang is often known as Kpop Legends.

"안녕하세요 빅뱅 입니다! (Hello we are Big Bang!)"

After they introduced themselves, we all just had a lot of fun. It was an unforgettable and an amazing experience of my life. An hour passed and we had to say goodbye. So we sang our last song. AKMU sang their song called ReBye, BLACKPINK sang Stay, Winner sang Remember, we sang Goodbye Road. While we were singing, I saw a very familiar girl among the audience. She was watching me with a smile, as I got a little bit closer to her, I realized that it was y/n. Why is she here? I mean I'm not complaining but just a bit confused. I was so shocked that I forgot it was already my turn to sing. But luckily Yunhyeong hyung tapped my shoulder.

The concert have ended. We all went home, very, very tired. It was really exhausting but worth it because I got to see people smile, I got to have so much fun and of course, I got to see y/n. Seeing her means a lot to me.

I took a hot shower and threw on some comfy pajamas. I grabbed my phone and decided to text her. Since I'm very confused, shook and curious why she attended the concert without me knowing, so I asked her if she was really there or I was just hallucinating.

•CHAT•

Hanbin: hey! Did you attend the concert or am I just imagining things???

Y/n: haha yes I did attend the concert

Hanbin: WHAT?!

Hanbin: I thought you werent going to attend

Y/n: well surprise surprise, I came

Hanbin: how did you afford the tickets?

Y/n: I didn't, Mino bought me tickets for free

Hanbin: really?

Y/n: yeah, he said that I should come to the concert since I haven't been to one. I told him I can't afford it but he insisted that he should buy me one

Hanbin: ohh I see

Y/n: I never saw you perform before but after attending the concert I saw how amazing you perform and it makes me proud

Hanbin: aww thank you

Hanbin: by the way, did you had fun?

Y/n: I didn't know the groups and their songs but I enjoyed it

Hanbin: I'm glad you did

•CHAT ENDED•

Hearing her say she had fun made me smile. It's been a while since I heared her say she had fun. It's been a while since I last talked to her. So this chat will probably place a tiny spot in my heart. I'm just really happy. This day is the best day of my entire life. I hope it can get better.