☘︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎☘︎

(A/N-im sorry~ it took me way to long to upload a new
chapter. my mental health has gotten kinda bad but its okay, I guess. i'm on lock down because of the stupid coronavirus. I watched 'grave of the fireflies' and it made me cry so hard-. I started watching 'another' and oof...death...

Also thank you TrulyAMeThing and Izuku_Bakugo720 They've voted, followed and added my shite story to their reading list.

it makes me want to become a baked bean (a good thing l m a o)

Anyway sorry for the long
a/n

I hope you enjoy this chapter)

☘︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎-𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗☘︎

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥
Third person~shouyou
"Hinata close your eyes.."

"Why?"
He said quick and snappy. He then heard a sigh before kageyama replied.
"Just do it dumbass"
Hinata thought for a moment before obeying

"Okay okay"

shouyou slowly placed his  palms on his eyes with his thumbs by the sides of his head. In between his palms he made a small gap.

"Okay...you can come in now"

then the door swang open and the oranged haired male saw this peach blur run from the door to the corner of the room where a desk was..

Shouyou then looked to side and separated his thumbs from his hands creating another gap.

kageyama's hair was still wet and it looks like he just wrapped a towel over the bottom half of his body

'Did he come in naked' hinata thought to himself before his face started heating up.

"You can look now"

Kageyama looked at hinata with a puzzled expression. Shouyou had removed his hands but the look he had on his face was very shocked and flustered

Hinata coughed with his mouth closed making an 'ahem' sound
(🥰🦠coronavirus🦠🥰)

It took Tobio a couple of seconds before he went wide eyed and his face became a deep red colour
"WAIT..Did you see me just then-?"
Hinata took some time thinking of what to say

'no you asked me to close my eyes'

Well that's what he wanted to say but what came out was "I- uh-um-maybe" 'frick'

"Hinata-"

The taller boy feels himself tense up and his soul leave his body.

They stare awkwardly at each other's flustered faces for what feels like forever. Not saying a single word.

Kageyama then decides to break the very awkward silence "I-I'm gonna get changed now.." nope that may have made it more awkward.

Hinata blushed harder before responding "Want me to cover my eyes" He then did a short awkward laugh before cautiously looking up.

"No"

Hinata went wide eyed again and subconsciously coughed out a simple "Wha-"