☘︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗☘︎

A/N: So I think I like me ex from like 3 years ago but idk

Update: they how have w girlfriend so that's fun :/

And Ik I said that this chapter was gonna be more smutty but I wanted to only do a little bit

Anyway enough of me venting here's the chapter :/

☘︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎-caught☘︎

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥
Third person~shouyou
The light shined through a gap in the blinds, causing hinata to wake up. He blinked a couple of times before sitting up.

He looked to his left seeing kageyama's sleeping peacefully next to him.

His lips were slightly open and his chest rising every time he inhaled

Hinata gently rubbed kageyama's bottom lip before leaning down and kissing him softly.

Kageyama woke up just as hinata pulled away. He pulled shouyou back, making them kiss again before saying "Mornin" and putting his hands under his head.

Hinata's eyes widened and his face began to heat up.

"what?"

Shouyou instantly looked away is embarrassment, It took him a couple of seconds to respond, "o-oh it's nothing, y-you just uh-umm, your v-v-voice, it's sounds.." "sexy?"

Hinata looked up noticing kageyama's Lenny face and looked back down "y-Yh"

Kageyama smiled to himself and pulled hinata close and whispered in the smaller males ear "you too"

Hinata smiled to himself and pulled away "breakfast time" he said before jumping out of bed and running downstairs.

"AH"

kageyama heard hinata scream and instantly jumped out of bed and ran to Hinata. When he turned the corner he saw hinata and

His mum...

"Hey"

"Tobio who's this?"

"My boyfriend"

Shouyou slightly jumped at kageyama's words

Kageyama's mother looked at hinata, smiled and the spoke "Ah well, nice to meet you shouyou, I'm tobio's mother. You can call me auntie if you like"

"O-oh okay" Hinata replied before looking at kagayama. Tobio could tell that Hinata was uncomfortable. I mean who wouldn't

"Well do you boys anything what breakfast?"

They told kageyama's mum that they wanted pancakes and then went back upstairs while it was being prepared.

•~third person~Tobio
They went back to kageyama's room and sat on the bed talking... just talking
about volleyball, just volleyball...and...Their relationship.

"Were you okay with me telling my mother about us dating"

"Yh it's okay, but umm how did you say it so casually?"