☘︎︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝☘︎︎

[A/N: how y'all doing.

Good? That's good

Should I show my best friend my story cause I really want to but Idk :/

Warning
🖤smut

Enjoy >:3]

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◆◢◣◥◤◢◣◥
Third person:shouyou:
As soon as the two boys made it to kageyama's room shouyou collapsed on the floor. Tobio ran to Hinata picking him up and holding him close to his chest "What's wrong?" Hinata then looked up and shifted his eyes down and whispered "I-I.."
"Spit it out dumbass-"

Kageyama then realised Hinata had his fists clenched. He looked up at kageyama before shutting his eyes and relying with "I'm hard" Kageyama's face began to turn a deep red hinata then looked down and continued "I've been hard since we did the thing and it hurts"

Kageyama sighed before replying "me too"

They looked at each other for a few seconds....until kageyama grabbed hinata and threw him on the bed...

Shouyou began to panic "wait bakeyama... I'm not ready for that yet" kageyama gave a comforting smile and quietly said "don't worry we're not gonna go all the way" Hinata sighed in relief. "Okay good"

"So...what are we gonna do then?" Hinata said as he tried to avoid eye-contact. Tobio started to walk towards him with a lust full look. He placed his index finger under the smaller boys chin. Lifting his head slightly, forcing them to make eye-contact.

Kageyama was about to kiss the other boy before they heard a noise from downstairs. "Boys!!...I need to go pick up something I should be back in an hour" What a coincidence. Kageyama turned his head to to the door and shouted back.
"Okay!!"

When the door slammed his turned looked back at Hinata and immediately kissed him. It was strong and rough but it soon began to become sloppy. Tobio pulled away and whispered "I'll show you" He sat on the bed grabbed Hinata's waist and pulled hinata on top of him.

(Picture above)

Once in the position they began kissing again, it was still sloppy but really lust-full.
As they continued to kiss kageyama moved his hands from his waist to his crotch. Shouyou flinched at the sudden movement but quickly got used to it.

Tobio then put his fingers inside the waistband slowly pulling them down. Hinata pulled away, his face was flustered and his eyes were filled with lust. He leaned on kageyama's shoulders and whispered "make me feel good kageyama-kun~"

Kageyama froze "oh god" he whispered to himself before continuing. He slipped the piece of clothing off of hinata. He jumped and the sudden exposer. He wasn't as small as he thought. Perfect proportion.

Hinata put his hand on Kageyama's face and made them face. Their noses touching. Hinata then began to kiss kageyama. While kissing, Hinata tugged of kageyama's jogging bottoms. Kageyama got the hint and began to pull his joggers down. Hinata broke the kiss and looked down, he went wide eyed.."jeez your a lot bigger then I imagined" kageyama smirked "you've imagined huh?" Hinata looked back up "well of course I have"

Kageyama then began to kiss hinata again. He moved hinata closer making their dicks touch. Hinata did a light hum in response, kageyama used his hand to jerk both of them off. Hinata started to softly moan in the kiss while kageyama grunted. Kageyama pulled apart and looked at hinata, "what did you imagine"