☘︎︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎☘︎︎

A/N: ahhh I'm so sorry for now uploading sooner, my motivation keeps yeeting away and it's big sad...

and thank you ACoffeeBitch I've been reading your comments and it honestly makes me feel so happy and I love you, I'll see you in hell :)

no warning

____________________________

It's a week later since Hinata stayed around his boyfriends, they are currently playing volleyball with the rest of the team, the only one who knows is nishinoya and honestly, they're surprised he hasn't told anyone else. the two boys haven't been acting differently in order to hide it till they're ready. but Kageyama has to force himself to hold back, he just wants to kiss Hinata every time the ball lands on the other side of the court, but he can't.

at least... for now... but as soon as volleyball is over he's going to ask Hinata if they want to come out to the team. together. I mean they know they will accept them, and treat them normally but it's still a little worrying. I mean coming out to your friends is scary, all these 'what if's run through your mind...

but as long as they were together they can get through it. "alright time to go home" he yelled to the team.. "oh and Kageyama and Hinata stay, it's your turn to clean up" the two first years nodded as Daichi tossed Hinata the key.

he then spiked it.

Daichi facepalmed and Kageyama just whispered "dumbass" under his breath, Hinata nervously giggled while rubbing the back of his head as he bends down and picked the keys off of the floor. Kageyama watched in slow-mo. right beside him is his boyfriend, his back slightly arched. his eyes then moved from back to ass. "plump" he whispered to himself before slapping his hand over his mouth and blushing profusely.

Hinata slowly got back up while looking directly at Kageyama. "okay well I'll leave you two to it, and remember to lock up" they both nodded once again as Daichi left. as soon as he was out of sight Hinata slightly jumped and hit Kageyama on the head  "ouch, what was that for?" Hinata crossed his arms and looked away "for being a pervert."

Kageyama looked away, smirked and whispered "I can't help it" Hinata then looked at Kageyama  "huh, what do you mean by that?" Kageyama flinched and slowly looked back at Hinata "ugh, never mind" he then walked away and started to pick up volleyballs and put them in the bag. "stupid Kageyama" he whispered while he did the same, luckily too didn't hear him say that.

it was quick cleaning up the gym, the only thing now was the net, Hinata is to short so Kageyama has to do it. "hurry up and grow, it's annoying doing this all the time" Kageyama tease him. he smaller male stopped his foot "well it's not my fault... I've been drinking milk like you do because I heard it helps you grow, but no, I think I'm shrinking" he sulked as too grinned.

"pfft- are you serious... then stop drinking milk dumbass" Hinata smiled "okay, whatever you sayyyy!" he then started skipping around the court because why not, but was soon interrupted by Kageyama's voice "hey..." Hinata then looked towards Kageyama, he hesitated before speaking "y-yes..." Kageyama took some time before speaking again "do you uhh... thing we should tell the team?-" Hinata thought for a second.

"umm... if you want to... I guess" Kageyama stopped what he was doing and slowly walked to the smaller boy, Hinata then slowly started to walk backwards... all type of thoughts ran through his mind 'what is he gonna do?' 'is he gonna hurt me o-or maybe... jump me' before he knew it Kageyama was right in front of him. "I'm not gonna do it if you don't want to it isn't sure about it" Hinata started waving his hands in front of his face "n-no that's not what i-i mean..." he then stopped waving his hands and looked down towards his feet.