Another Day

3 figures stood there on the stage. Everything else is quite empty in the restaurant. A flicker of light sparked in the eyes of the 3 staged animatronics. The smaller and shortest one stretched out their arms, giving out a sigh. "Ah, finally its dark!" Like a flashlight, the spoken animatronic's eyes flicker and loom over whete they set on.

Giving out a small smirk, they set their eyes on the second tallest one infront of them. "Gah! Geppy, why did you do that?! I thought I told you not to do that to me!" They covered his eyes with his hands. The other two laugh at their actions. Then a femine voice spoke out, "Will ya shush it? Didnt I tell you all not to immedietly being active like that? Remember kids might hide in this restaurant and take notice of your behavior." They all look at the girl, who's arms are crossed with a soft glare. "Sorry, Jimena, I mean it isnt my fault that they both are like this," the tallest animatronic spoke. Jimrna nodded and the other two argued in response.

The three animatronics were known as part of the Muffin Squad or 3 alone, The Trio. The smallest one was a blue diamond block named Skeppy. He was 3ft. He wad the troll of the entertaiment in the dinner. The second tallest was BadBoyHalo. He was like a hooded black figures with red accents,stripes, a brown belt wrapped around on his waist and a shelth(?) that was brown also. He had gray gloves and black boots. He mainly had a hood on and you could mainly just see his white eyes. BadBoyHalo was 5'8ft. He was the singer and mainly interactive with the children. And mainly be the victum of the trolls by Skeppy. And finally is a6d who is the tallest by being 5'11ft. He was basically a black clothed figure with a black bandana with white in the middle. He had a white stripe on his front of the sweater. a6d was also a singer and was French out of three of them. a6d sometimes wore a French flag as a cape.

Skeppy sat on the edge, "So?" Looking at his creator, who was bit busy on the phone. "Sí?" She said quickly, looking up. "When are we going to your place?" He asked, hope in his eyes. Jimena sigh, patting his block head, "Sorry, but not today." a6d sigh and askedn "When are they finished then?" The 'they' what the French man was talking about was that Jimena had been making diagnostic discs that could be placed inside them that give them ability to change their appearance. "Few more days, like almost of all of them are finished. You do know that the others want-" "JIMENA!" "GAH!" A animatronic had came behind her and scared her, jumpscare. She whipped around to face them. "Oh my goodness, Zelk! What did I said about jumpscaring me?" Zelk was chuckled nervous, "Sorry. Heard you guys here."

Zelk was another creation of Jimena, a tiger in fact. He wore headphones and a santa hat, and a sweater with underwear. He was planned as a Christmas edition at the restaurant but was loved and adored enough to stay permanent.

"But wasnt that there are animatronics also helpung at your house?" Zelk brought up? His tail swaying side to side. The recovering creator nodded, "Yes, Dream, George, and sometimes Sapnap. We are halfway. Even my sibs pop in to help out a little." She sat on a table. BadBoyHalo spoke up, "When are we ever goig to meet them? You did say one day!" Bad was hyped to see the other animatronics that stays at Jimena's house. "Yes. But right now I must go home and continued my work." She stood up and walked over to the front doors and ordered, "BadBoyHalo is in charged. Same as usual. No trolls at all. Good day." She closed the door and lovked it and left to her car. Leaving the restaurant alone in the oldest animatronic's hands.

A/N this is the first piece of the mini-stories of the Animatronics. Hoped u enjoyed this!

March~27~2020
Words: 701