Wild Kratts!

Bad was woke up hearing some screaming from downstairs. He sat up, "What the muffin?" He got up and walked down the stairs, it was getting louder. BBH followed the voices and came into the livingroom.

"Cheetah speed, lizards glide!
Falcon flight and lion pride!
Gonna go Wild, Wild, Wild Kratts!
Wild Kratts!
Gonna go Wild, Wild, Wild Kratts!
Gonna go Wild, Wild! Wild Kratts!
Go Wild, Wild, Wild, Wild Kratts!"

Bad stared at the source who sang it. Jimena, who was on the floor, with her stuff Pooh plush and singing along with some of the others. It seemed that Skeppy, Sapnap, and the others had joined her. Bad crossed his arms, "What's going on here?" They snap their attention towards him. Jimena quickly said. "Listen here, I may be a young adult but Wild Kratts is my FRICKIN childhood." Bad look at the TV screen and saw a animated show playing. Featuring two males, one blonde and light blue eyes and a brunette with brown eyes. They both wore blue and green jackets and were seem to be exploring around the ocean.

"Okay, I was confused- you are actually awake!" BBH smiled proudly at Jimena, noting that it was morning time and she mainly never gets out of bed and they have to force her out sometimes. Skeppy laugh, "You finally noticed?" Bad rolled his eyes, "Well- I just was focused on you guys being muffins!" He crossed his arms in defense. Jimena laughed and patted spot next to him, "Wanna watch with us! Its about Pufferfishes!" Bad sigh and sat next to her on the floor.

Before you knew, most of them were binge watching Wild Kratts, the ones that were available.

Time Skep

After eating and having breaks, they got off of TV and began having conversations about which was their favorite. Bad said, "I enjoy the Salmon and well most of them! Mr Squeegy was even in there!" They glanced at him and shrugged off. "I mean this was the reason why I love Cheetahs when I was little. After watching the video, I faniced them very much." Jimena said as she sipped on her Cherry flavoured Caprison.

"My favorite part was when the animals died."

They all turn to Technoblade and stared at him. Mega nodded. Technoblade smiled, "Okay, but I do enjoy the ones with the pigs." "Of course, you are a pig!" Skeppy fisted Techno's shoulder and chuckled. Technopig shrugged, and stood up. "Im going to murder some children on Skywars." He left the living room. Zelk turn to the mexcian, "Does your siblings watched the show, too?" She nodded and explained that they all had watched the children television shows she's watches on TV. "I mean I would get up very early and watched the shows while eating."

  "And now you sleep late and wake up near middays," Lumboc added in. Jimena rolled her eyes and headed down the stairs to work on the  discs. "Wait, isn't it soon Technoblade's birthday?" She turned around to the DreamTeam. Which they had followed to help out.

  Dream ran a scan on the data he collected on the animatronics. He nodded his head, "In two days." Jimena slapped her face, "Frick-frack, I forgot! I told myself that something big is coming." Sapnappy smirked, "Didn't you forgot the Apple's birthday and someone else's?" While ago, they were yet very busy that they had fogotten about TapL's and someone else's and had return a gift very late. The brunette flushed in embarrassment. "I won't forget!"

  Once they began working on the last discs, which were just three. They are all at least halfway. They talked about technology and what to do in the outside world. "Okay, but when someone,you clearly don't know, asks your number, run." Jimena said, as she plugged in some wires. George look at her, "Why?" Jimena shrugged, "Thats what I do even though Im too ugly for that to happen to me. And it better stays like that." They shared a laugh. Dream joked, "I'll just go zoom!"

  At the end of the day, they finished them all and was exited to tell the others. "Creature Power!" They look at Jimena, startled as she came out of no where. "I think that show is getting to you..." a6d said with concern. George shrugged and step in, "We finished all discs so all of you can now-" He was interrupted by them who was excited and asking for one. BBH checked the time and saw it was late. "Guys, how bout tomorrow and they will install the discs." Most of them groan and nodded. The quad whispered a 'thanks' to BadBoyHalo and they all went to bed for tomorrow to come.

June~20~2020
Words; 801