𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.

You finna go look at some places, bae?" Maj asked while I got dressed

"Yessir," I nodded, shimmying my skirt on. I wore a yellow skirt and a crop top, and a lil jean jacket over it. My sandals were downstairs, so I was essentially ready to go. Of course I was gonna pick Ari up and we were gonna look together. Maisyn is coming as well, since she's not too sick today. My niece or nephew in there giving her hell.

"And you wearing that?" he asked, coming out the bathroom, staring me down.

"Is that a problem?" I turned around from the mirror, tilting my head.

"I mean—nah...because I can fight," he said nonchalantly, pulling me in by my waist and kissing me. He actually had to work today, so we'd both be gone soon. "I'm finna go, aight?" he said, pecking my lips over and over.

"Mhm," I hummed. "Be safe pooh, I love you," I smiled up at him. Saying it always felt so good, even though it's been a year, every time he says it I get butterflies.

"I love you too," he chuckled, probably laughing at how giddy I looked. "I will. Y'all be safe too, you got yo—of course you do, why do I even ask yo ass," he shook his head, about to ask if I had my gun. He should know better than anyone else it's always a gun on me, or in my immediate area for me to use.

"I always do," I smiled again, letting him go so he could leave. "Bye baby,"

"Aight bae, lemme know when you get where you going," he spoke, leaving out the room. I told him I would and listened till the door opened and closed. I waited till he pulled off to continue with my makeup before leaving out myself.

I texted Ari to be ready, and Maisyn the same. Ari lived closer, so she would be my first stop.

"Hey best!" Ari said, hopping in my front seat. I definitely didn't keep that nasty ass tahoe, blood all in it. I got me a cute lil Jeep Wrangler.

Semaj was trying to force me to get a blue one but I don't like his ass that much so I got white.

"Hey pretty," I smiled at her. She wore a lil sundress, and a jean jacket over top of it, and her natural hair slicked back into a cute lil bun. She better than me, because I never do my real hair. It's too thick and I don't have the patience.

We took the drive to Maisyn and Shaheem's house, and he was on the porch smoking a blunt, like that shit wasn't illegal.

"Hey brother!" I called from my window.

"Wassuh!" he yelled back, prompting Maisyn to come out the front door. She also wore a maxi dress and some sandals, showing off her little four month belly. It was too cute. She walked up to him and fanned away his smoke before kissing him bye.

"Hi mommy!" I squealed as she climbed in to the back. She was still coming around to the idea that she'd be a mom in five months but you could tell she fell in love with that baby.