𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @gracebean02

Title: Bad Liar

I hummed as I walked through the dark sewers, in an unusually good mood. School had gone great, my teachers weren't in bad moods, my friends were happy, and I wasn't tired at all.

I wanted to take advantage of my good vibes, so I headed down to the lair to hang out with the turtles.

"Guys?" I called as I entered the lair. I didn't see anyone, but I heard noises coming from the dojo. As I stood outside the door, I saw they were all training, so I left them alone.

Realizing now the lair was trashed with pizza boxes, weapons, and gear, I tied up my hair, turned up my music and began to clean.

"Oh hush my dear, it's been a difficult year, and terrors don't pray on innocent victims." I starting singing along softly with my music as I picked up a few pepperoni slices.

"So look me in the eyes, tell me what you see. Perfect paradise, tearing at the seams. I wish I could escape, I don't wanna fake it. Wish I could erase-" I shouted out in fear as I picked up an old pizza box and a rat rushed out from under it. I shuddered but continued, making sure the boys weren't out and secretly recording my horrible karaoke session.

"I can't breathe, I can't be. I can't be what you want me to be. Believe me this one time, believe me," at this point I was standing still, eyes closed as I whispered the words.

"I'm a bad liar, bad liar. Now you know, now you know. That I'm a bad liar, bad liar. Now you know, you're free to go," I heard clapping behind me as I sang the last note, and my heart dropped slightly.

"Uh, how long have y'all been standing there?" I asked, my voice quivering as I turned to see all four turtles standing behind me.

"Long enough," Raph said proudly, crossing his arms over his chest.

"That was really good!" Mikey exclaimed, clapping excitedly as my cheeks reddened.

"Yeah, keep going!" Leo cheered as Donnie agreed. I smiled at all of them as they smiled and waved for me to sing again.

"Okay!" I thought for a second and then sat on the couch with all the boys crowding around me.

"Can we request?" Leo asked as he sat on the floor in front of me.

"Yes, but you have to clean while I sing. You made this mess," I gestured to the mess I never finished around us, "and now you're gonna clean it." they all groaned but got to work anyways. I cleared my throat and smiled as they all stopped to stare at me.

"I'm waking up to ash and dust..."

++++++++++

Songs: Bad Liar by Imagine Dragons

Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

Ooh I'm so good! But Bad Liar is actually such a good song so if you don't know it, listen to it for me!

I was gonna say something else but I forgot! Oh well, it must not have been important if i forgot. Stay safe!

Comment your favorite song!

fav song: where'd all the time go? by dr. dog