New home

ZEPHYR'S POV

"Zephyr,the bus stopped"The faint voice of my father ,reached my ears.Grabbing my bags and taking out my ear buds,I followed my father out the busses door.It took about 5 minutes to get to my new home,it wasn't too far from where we were dropped off by the bus.The house wasn't too big,and it wasn't too small either.A decent sized house,with white walls and flower beds in the front yard.The city looked quite beautiful too,I liked it here.Peace is all I wanted,to have a fresh start would be divine.I couldn't deal with the memories in the last house,I couldn't even go into a room without thinking about Xenia.But everything would be okay soon,I would be starting a new school.My dad knows some of the teachers that work in this school,so they let me in.All I have to do is tell them about my quirk,then I'm in.Oh and did I mention that the school I'm going to,is UA!!!Like how cool is that,I sure hope that the students aren't annoying.By the time I finish unpacking it's already nighttime,so I decide getting some shut eye would be best.My body flops in bed,and my hands grasp at the blanket pulling the warm fluff onto me.Tomorrow is going to be a big day,I hope the students aren't extras like most of the people in this world.Like I don't understand,your dreams aren't going to achieve themselves...YOU HAVE TO PUT IN EFFORT.

258 words!!!