Say what now

"Hey zephyr..."A quiet voice tickled my ears.
"Mmmmmmm"I groaned.
"ZEPHYR"The voice startled me.
"AGh!"Rubbing my head after falling face first, I glared in the direction of the voice.
"What is it..?"I not impressed said in a ticked off tone.
"Your dad would like to speak with you"I smiled at the mention of my dad.
"Ok well where is he,it must be important if he's sending someone to tell me?"The person lead the way never breaking their quick pace,I panted trying to keep up.
"Here we are Zephyr"the voice stated in a calm manor.
"Thanks"I replied shortly.
"Please take a seat my beautiful daughter"My dad sat in a black leather chair,behind a dark brown desk.The blondie from the hospital sat in front of the desk,another chair right beside that one.
"Me and Mr.Bokugo here had a chat"I sat in the chair that I was told to sit in.
"What about it?"I looked at my nails.
"Well first of all we are arranging a marriage between you and Mr.Bokugo,second of all there is no getting out of this I already talked to his parents and they said this is a great idea,third of all The paper work has been already signed."Was this real?Did I hear that right?was I getting married before 18?The answer.yes.I was.And I wasn't happy about it,I wanted to choose my own destiny.Now I'm going to have to marry someone ,that I've never even met before.Why didn't my husband to be say anything,is he happy about this?!Not saying a word I stormed out of that room,I never wanted to return...not in a million years.never.

I'm going to find my brother.

299 words