Questions

KNOCK,KNOCK,KNOCK!An officer with a dog quirk,knocked on my door.
"Hello miss,I am here to ask questions.And once we know your story,I will get my team to clean your house of the evidence.Please ,answer these following questions honestly."The dog officer spoke,towards me.I nodded,telling him that I would be as honest as possible.
"Okay let's get started,do you have any other family members?"I sighed,knowing this would be difficult to tell someone.
"My mom died giving birth to me and my twin Xenia,my sister Xenia died protecting another family from a villain,and my brother is the only one old enough to take care of me but he was kidnapped five year ago and I haven't heard of him since"The officer ,looked at me with sympathy.
"Okay,what school do you attend?"the officer asked me many more questions,until he came towards a decision.
"You can still go to school,but we're going to find you a foster home.Once we find your brother,you can live with him.Now I'm going to get my team in here,so they can clean and collect the evidence.Thank you,for your cooperation Miss Camden"The dog officer left,but was then replaced with more people.
"Miss Camden,you may stay here for a night.As we understand ,that you need time time pack your belongings.Tomorrow your foster family will come to pick you up,and you will be living with them until we find your brother."One of the people informed me.I wonder who I'm going to have to live with,all I hope for is someone kind and accepting.I guess ,I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.I sighed packing everything up,then heading to bed.
FOSTER PARENTS POV

What a sad story,I hope this child is okay.I can't wait to have her,in my humble home.I hope she can get along with my son,and I hope he can make her feel better.I'm interested in how it will turn out,I hope we can put a positive outlook on her life.I heard she also goes to the same school as my son,and not to mention the same class!I will protect her,and love her at all costs.Everyone needs love,and I'm going to make sure she knows people love her.I'm going to cook her the best meals,and give her the best hugs!

Can you guess who's her new foster mom,and brother?

418 words!!!