It's okay

Next chapter brought to you by....

My cat's baby picture~

----------------------------------------------

Zephyr's POV

"She seems alright,even though she's been in that state for months.Young sir,thank you so much for saving my daughter.What can I do to repay you,you've done so much."A familiar voice laced with gratitude reached my ears,as I then slowly gained consciousness.
"Dad,I thought you died?"I could feel the surprised energy leaping off of him,with a hint of relief wedged in.
"What on Earth are you talking about?"I look to my right and someone familiar was sat in a black leather armchair,I didn't know but there was something about the way he looked at me .I was focused so much on this person that I could barely see a tiny smirk on his face,it reminded me of the one in my dream.
"Nothing,uh -I guess it was just a dream".Dad then stood up and ruffled your hair,then finishing it off with a kiss on the cheek.
"It's okay,but anyways I've got to go.This young man that saved your live and I ,have got to speak serious business."But before they both vanished through the door,the almost dream like guy took one last glance at you.

You couldn't help but wonder,what was this guys name.Why did he seem so familiar?And most importantly,why did he make you feel this way?!

You only exchanged glances,yet there was a mutual bond so strong neither of you could understand ...

And somehow,you were sure the both of you would cross paths again in the near future.

I know this was such a short chapter with only 294 words (including these ones),but I hope this was intriguing enough.
;-;