A Rumor? or a Truth?

Alright everyone welcome to the rewrite of my story, I just wanted to let you know what is going to be the same and what is going to be different. All the characters are going to be the same...mostly, there are a few changes to Gunner, he's going to be younger now. He's going to be more along the lines of 38 or somewhere around there. the house and some of the plot will be different. Gunner will have a slight personality change but he's still pretty much the same. Here are the WARNINGS Gunner is older than the main character by 20 or more years, I don't know how much yet but I will get to that XD. This is a dark story that will contain many gory features, kidnapping, and psychological trauma, There may or may not be adult themes, they are not known as of yet but if there are there will be a warning for it. if you don't like that I suggest turning around. is I do not own any pictures unless stated otherwise. Thanks for reading and I will see you in the chapters to come!

You grunted as you lifted the heavy box. Making sure to wrap your arms around the bottom and lift with your legs and not your back. Your father was a safety manager if you did not follow his teachings you might as well dig your own grave right here in the front yard, especially with him on the porch watching the trio of you fill Stella's car up.

You, Stella and Jamie all were grabbing boxes full of supplies for your week-long camping trip and packing it into her car with which you, Stella, Jamie, and Mila would be riding in for the trip.

Your other friends Jacob, Lucas, and Jeremy would be driving in a second car. You rushed over to Stella and Jamie as they picked up the heaviest box, Overall you each had about two boxes of camping supplies that you were all pitching in.

The place you were going to was a couple of towns over, with which when you were getting low on the food you planned on going back into, so you guys were cheating a little bit. That was alright though, you were going to be camping for a week! it was going to be easier packing what you could now then getting what you needed when you needed it later.

Stella's father chuckled at the three of you struggling to lift the box, his bright teeth a bright contrast against his dark skin. His eyes were crinkled in delight as he turned back to his grill to flip more burgers.

Your family was currently over at the Bright household as Stella's parents insisted the celebratory graduation party take place there as they had the best house.

Jamie's parents were there too. Her mother talked with yours and Stella's in the kitchen while her father had taken a seat next to yours, having a conversation of their own with Stella's dad listening and joining in every now and then.

You were a little sad that the boys would not be able to make it to the party, not because they were busy, but Jamie's father was quite intimidating, and would probably strangle them in the other room, walk out and straighten his tie like nothing happened. let's just say... he is super protective of his daughter, and even you two other girls as he viewed himself as your uncle.

You loved your uncle, but even you could not even look him in the eye. His stark green eyes were so intimidating they could bore into your soul and dig up all of your secrets. That being said you had no idea if he knew that your male friends were going camping too.

The three of you girls got that final heavy box into the back of the car, Stella closed the back door and collapsed onto the grass with huffs. you giggled at her antics, excited for the four O'clock when you would be leaving. It was one so you still had a couple of hours to spend with the family at the party.

" Wait..." you said gravely. The other two looking over with worried eyes at your dark tone. " Mila's riding with us, and she's not here yet, we still have to put her stuff in the car." You said, to which Stella screamed and lurched forward to cover your mouth.