Chapter 47: Welcome To Kyoto

Kyoto Station

Y/N had gained a new power from connecting to all of the previous users of Diablos's sacred gear. After that the train had finally stopped in Kyoto. Y/N grabbed his bags and met up with the others. Y/N had heard from a female student that Issei and his buddies were going to have what they called a "porno party". Normally Y/N would of clobbered them for saying stupid stuff like that but he didn't hear them say it so he'd wait for later. Y/N, Sophie and Xenovia all got off the train and met up with Issei and the others.

Everyone else had already left to the hotel and they needed to get caught up with them. Suddenly a loud scream could be heard. They all looked around until they saw a woman running with her arms over her chest. She was yelling something at this guy who was acting like a zombie. The guy was mumbling something about a stretchy shirt and what not. Y/N went to reach for his bag then realized he didn't bring his chain it was on his bike which was still at home.

The only way Y/N could get said chain and bike was to transform. Y/N wasn't going to do that in a public place in the middle of the day. Luckily two men stopped the guy from going any further. Issei noted that Kyoto must really bring out the pervert in everyone. Y/N told Issei if he and his friends acted liked that they'd lose something very important on this trip. When Issei asked what Y/N didn't answer all he said was "Sköll and Hati have been needing a new chew toy". Issei then realized what Y/N meant and clasped on to his balls very tightly.

Matsuda then brought up the large tower standing in the sky over Kyoto. He said that it was a grower and not a shower. Xenovia brought up that Y/N was both which embarrassed him. "Not here Xenovia" Y/N told her she was clueless "but why shouldn't everyone know about you magnificent..." Xenovia tried to say before Y/N covered up her mouth. Yes was smiling "and you told me to not be a perv" Issei said. Y/N sighed "later" he told Issei. With that everyone left to go to the hotel and meet up.
________________________________________

Time Skip

Kyoto Hotel

We all arrived at this giant hotel all of us were in awe at the size of the place. Matsuda said that he felt like he was balling. Inside was super fancy there were nice things everywhere. "Man who would of thought a a rough biker like me would get to stay in a place like this" I said.

Azazel, Rossweisse and my sister were standing in front of us. "Okay everyone miss Rossweisse has an announcement for all of us" Azazel told everyone. Rossweisse thanked him then she began "the 100¥ shop is under Kyoto station go forth and save yourself some money" she said. "Also stay out of trouble and all of that jazz" Azazel said speaking over Rossweisse who was continuing to talk. "If we find out that you are causing trouble you will be sent back home on that train with a year's worth of homework that must be a 100% correct or you will fail this school year" my sister said in a scary voice.

Rossweisse continued to talk "she's just going to continue to talk so you can head to your room" Azazel told us.

Time Skip

I went to my room with my key I was wondering what my room was going to look like. I finally found my room the number on the door was "666". "Ah yes how original" I thought to myself. I placed the key in the lock and opened the door. When I stepped in I saw that the room was fairly large. It had a very large space and mini kitchen. The couches and the chair looked new and very comfortable. There was a large flat screen TV on an giant entertainment center.

I found my way to the bedroom and saw a king sized mattress which looked very comfortable. I sat on my bed after I threw my bags on the floor. There was a knocking at my door so I got up and went over to it. When I opened the door it was my sister. "Oh hey there sis" I said then when I realized what I said I put my arms up. "Don't worry you when we're alone or with the others you can me sis" Keiko said to me. "Scared me there for a second so what do you need sis?" I asked.