Grandfather is dead,Run!

Latina is eating some snack in her large flat living room while tapping in her phone. The flat tv screen is on and some telenovela show is palying. She is carefree and just humming happily when a flash report interup the television program.

The stay out maid glance at the television.

"The multi billionaire Graham Friston died peacefully in his sleep this morning at 5:10am. Family and friends are mourning for his sudden death. His Grandson has yet to inform us where his wake will be and the other plans of the Friston Family. Therefore--"

"No one informed me!" Latina stands up walk-running to her room.

"My gawd. My gawd.. Sir Graham is a good man. Sir Graham." The stay out maid howl.

In her room, Latina took her passport,ID's, credit and bank cards. She took her purse some clothes and hurriedly wear a white jacket, a white cap and a shades.
Just 5 minutes and she is ready to go.

"Miss.. Where are you going?" The stay out maid blink seeing Latina all set. But she doesn't look like someone going to a wake.

"Where else? I am running away!"

"Miss?"

She has to run.
That brother will get her for sure now that their grandfather is dead.
She pouts her lips.

Try to control her?
He should ask if she is willing.

A/N:

Short story just for fun.
No string attach....huh? WTF.
Hahahahahahhahaha..