Brotherhood

"Hey. Why are you drinking again? Hurry and go to your grandpa's wake." His friends said.

Greece looks at Opal and cling to him.
"Am I disgusting?" Greece asks seriously.

"Quite. Yeah." Opal said smiling.

"Then why is my sister running away from me? I know I am perfect and she should know that no one can love her more than I love her!"
Greece shakes his shoulder.

"Yeah, dude. You are disgusting." Opal answered and let him shake his body.

George is quietly drinking on the side. He has always been the quiet one.

"George, speak some sense to Greece. Opal might kill him." Jeff said laughing.

They all are friends since high school so they know that this seemingly perfect prince Greece is actually a disturbing siscon that is despise by his own sister.

"Nobody can talk sense to him. Just kill him." George who rarely speak is actually a sadist. No. He is just harsh.

Jeff laughs.
"Opal, I know where to ditch and bury a corpse without notifying the authorities."

Opal sigh.
"Okay. Calm down. I will help you look for Little Latina."

Greece glares at Opal.
"I will never hand my sister over you play boy!"

"Good. I will kill you." Opal smiles and knock Greece head.

The drunk man fell in the table and finally fell asleep (forcibly).

A/N:

Ahhhahahahhaha..
My father is telling me to buy organic medicine.....organic medicine for what?