Worries

Opal is carrying Greece like a princess. Jeff took alot of pictures to humiliate Greece when he become sober.

"Are you really going to be alright? You drink quite alot." Opal ask George.

George nods and went to the parking lot.

"Bye bye." Jeff said.
"Hey. You kiss him. I will take a picture."

"How about you do it and I will take a picture?" Opal smiles.

George is a light weight in terms of drinking. He always act tough but he is groggy.
Maybe he will sleep in the car tonight.

Once he is sober.
He will go back.
He also have to wake up tomorrow.
Being a superstar actor he is. He is very busy with so many things.

"Brother George, did brother suspect you?"
Latina shows up in the back seat.

George look at her.

"Why me? You could have gone to Opal or Jeff. So Why me?"

Latina smiles and wrap her arm around his neck.

"Cause I like Brother George the most. You arw handsome and you don't talk too much."

George sigh.

"Come on. You have to marry me. You know my brother. He will control my life if you don't agree."
Latina act flirty and blinks.

George looks away.
He remember that Latina is a small girl. 5 yeard old maybe when she found the four of them jacking off in Greece room with this xxx film. She has this innocent smile on her face and they have nightmares after that. Since then George has this soft heart for Latina. Like he owes her something precious.

A/N:

Ahahahhahaha

Purity.
Lols