Husband and Wife

Greece wakes up feeling a forebodding.

Opal looks at the bride who is happily nodding at the Mayor.
Jeff is taking a picture.
George is feeling that it is really his bad luck to meet these brother and sister.

When the Mayor said kiss the bride, George hesitate but Latina eagerly cling to him and kiss him.
George sigh.
Its not so bad.
Latina is really beautiful after all.
But....

Jeff post a photo with a caption : May now kiss the groom and tag it to Greece.

Greece crushed the phone in his barehands.

He knew it.
Someone among his friends has his sister smell that night.
So it was George,that bastard who always keep quiet.
He won't accept it.
He won't.
Latina is his!

"Now, I can finally attend grandfather's wake." Latina smile and hold hands with George.
"We will go right? Husband?"

George feels strange and he looks at their entwined fingers and he feel warm.

"Hmm...If that is what you want."

Latina smiles and then pause.
"Where will we celebrate our honeymoon?"

"Except to your grandpa's wake....Anywhere is fine." George.

Latina frowns.

"You mean anywhere Greece can't find you?" Jeff said and wave his phone.
"I have hundred thousand share and a million like and dislike. It sure is gold having a celebrity's friend." Jeff said.

"You don't want anyone but Greece to see so why post it publicly?" Opal ask.

"Cause I want to find trouble with George. I always thought I will be the first one to get married so who is he to marry before me?" Jeff's smile has been the shadiest today.

A/N:

Lols...