I. Wizards?

Spoiler Alert: I know Jason dies in the Burning Maze but he is my 3rd favorite character in HoO so he will be in the story.

All Rights Go To Riordan and JK Rowling and credit for the cover goes to Mary_101103

Percy POV:

  I woke up to the sound of Annabeth calling my name, 

"Seaweed Brain wake up Chiron is calling us to come to the Big House.

"I moan, "Another quest?"

"Probably if he wakes us up at midnight." Annabeth replies. 

"Why?"

"I dunno."

"You're Wise Girl. You should know."

 I finally wake up from my slumber and I change into my Camp Half-Blood shirt and start walking to the Big House with my Wise Girl. When we arrive there I instantly turn my head to a person who looked like the god Apollo. 

The person sighed, "Yes, I am Apollo and I was turned into a demigod and cast down from Olympus."

"Then I still am a celebrity in your world for inventing the Valdezinator, right?" asks Leo. 

"Duh." 

"Silence." Chiron orders. 

"I only brought you here because all of you are the strongest campers here and you will have a major role on the, well, expedition Camp Half-Blood is going on to London." Everyone groans.

"You are dismissed."

 Wise Girl and I start walking to my cabin, but in the middle Annabeth says she has to go back to her cabin to think of possible enemies. I groan and go back to my cabin where I find Tyson's face and I joyfully shout "Tyson!" "What in the world are you doing?"

"I'm here to give you a new shield."

"Thanks." I reply.

"To open it, you just type Shield on the Apple Watch." Tyson says.

"Sorry but I only have 5 minutes to be with you and then I have to make new swords." 

"How many swords have you made?" I asked expectantly.

"A lot for a cyclops, and the same for shields."

"I have to leave now but I'm going to tell you one secret that I think you can handle."

"What?" I asked.

"The enemies you will face are Tartarus and Nyx." With that he walked away from the cabin. I say my goodbye to him and quickly rush to the Athena cabin.

"Annabeeeeeeeeeeeth." I call from outside.

"What." She sternly asks.

"I know the enemies we will face." Mocking her tone.

"Who are they?"

"They are Tartarus and Nyx."

"I hate my life." Annabeth groans.

"Tyson told me."

"I got to tell Chiron this." She thanked and rushed to the Big House.

Annabeth POV:

     Wow. Hearing that Percy found out the enemy first is a absolute shocker. As I sprint to the Big House, I think about how powerful Caesar is. He is most likely as powerful as a minor god. That is powerful but Percy and I have faced more powerful monsters but he is kind of stronger than the gods in one perspective. As I walk to the Big House, Chiron is waiting there. He looks like he is thinking.