XI. Flying Ship School

Wassup my dudes. For you newcomers, comment! Remember, voting means everything to me.

Percy POV:

I honestly felt sad leaving the wizards, but we had a quest to do. Anyway, we were having lunch when Piper brought up a good question.

"Where do we go first?" She asked.

"Fair enough, we don't know where to go."

"Hey guys..." Victor spoke up.

"What?" We all asked.

"I know where to go." He said.

"First of all, how do you know?" I asked.

"Some lady was influencing me to not bring you guys to Albany, because there was info, left by someone Apollo fought that is now on our side.

"Who is it?" Annabeth asked.

"Some guys named Cawegura and Commdi." He said.

"Did he say Caligula and Commudus?" Annabeth asked.

"Probably."

"Okay, well I'm not fine with Caligula 'cause he killed me, but Commodus is fine, although he was a tyrant." Jason said. We all agreed

"Okay, so we will reach there in 4 hours, so now what do we do?" Leo said.

"I guess we could build some training stations, because the wizards aren't prepared with a weapon." Leo said. We all agreed, and we also decided to make a magic station, because the demigods needed lots of training.

"Okay, so Annabeth and Percy, build the structure with me, Piper, Jason, Neville, I know you lot can attach some bolts to the ballista and make sure it is not damaged, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, You can magically place books for us students and arrange the rooms for both of us species, Luna, Ginny, Frank and Hazel, keep watch.

I was fine with the building part, because I had actually listened to the boring lessons about architecture from Annabeth, so I was the 3rd best builder.

"Chase and Jackson, you can design it, and after that, Annabeth and I will build it while Jackson wets the field and designs the forts and yeah." I was pretty happy with what I got, but then Leo kind of ruined my mood.

"If I see JACKSON AND CHASE KISSING, I will personally throw you in the garbage cans. He pointed to one.

We continued on, and I decided that the structure should be like a castle and the forts should be like Diocletian's forts. We kept on adding on to the blueprint until we were done. Leo was waiting.

"What took you so long?" Leo asked.

"You idiot, we also did the fort structure."

"Then build!" He loudly said. I could feel the tension in the air. I got off to the building, and the fort took 3.5 hours to make. I was breathing hard, but 2 forts were good. By the time we came up, well, it was bad.

Hazel POV:

We were keeping watch until Gryphons came. They slashed the wizards legs and they fell to the ground, probably hurt. I looked over on my shoulder and saw Leo, Annabeth and Percy coming up. Leo threw a fireball at two of them, and the gryphons were stupid, because some thought he was still alive and dived into the sea.

"I will kill them since they're in the sea." Percy muttered. In no time, we saw four dead gryphons in the sea. Suddenly Apollo came up, because I hadn't given him a job, and started shooting. He got all of them, because they were all dead after 5 minutes. But then the surprise came. Another 100 gryphons came and attacked us. I slashed and stabbed, violently trying to keep the ship safe, but we were about to get overwhelmed when Jason came up. He plucked his Gladius out and we got to work. We all had 16 gryphons to fight, but somehow Jason killed all of his 16. He came to me, who was struggling with 14 alive. He dug his gladius into the ground while running and achieved elevation. He slashed at the birds, and now there was 1 left. Jason left me, and helped the others there were to help, since Annabeth and Percy's were dead. In 10 minutes, they were all dead and we carried the wizards into the infirmary. Will did some healing, and all in all, we were good to go to Albany. I also noticed that a lot of people were here even if the Senate decided not to. Now that I checked, we had 22 people on board. Whew, we must attract a lot of monsters.