VI. Announcements

Guys share this story and comment down below if you want to be a character in this story following chapter II rules. By the way, Harry does like Thalia and Harry and Ron are arrogant.

Harry POV:

We went to a compartment and suddenly Hermione whispered in my ear, "Tell them about the transfer students."

"Guys, I have something to tell you." I said.

"What about?" Ginny, Neville, Luna and Malfoy asked.

"About the transfer students." Hermione said.

"So the transfer students came in a big, kind of Greek style flying boat and we tried to drown him to see if they knew magic but they didn't even use their wand!"

"What did they do?" Asked Luna while she was reading her magazine upside down.

"That person just rubbed his fingers and all the water went our way and drenched us." Hermione said.

"What is his name?" Draco asked.

"Percy Jackson."

"He obviously had a wand up his sleeve, I bet." Luna commented.

"Where are they?" Ginny asked.

"They are flying in their flying boat because we are having the Triwizard Tournament." 

Instantly Luna dropped her newspaper and Ginny, Draco and she all said "WHAT!"

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay continue on." Ginny said but all three of them are shocked.

"To wake this guy up you have to scream "BLUE COOKIES" in his ear." Ron said.

"And some guy named Apollo doesn't say his last name and he is named after a god." I said.

"And there is no wizarding camp." Hermione said.

"And Reyna, Jason, Hazel, Frank and Percy have a tattoo that has SPQR on it.""Does anyone know what that means?" I said.

"SPQR means Senātus Populusque Rōmānus." Hermione said.

"Translate that." Malfoy demanded.

"The Senate and People of Rome." Hermione answered

"But Rome fell like 1500 years ago." I say

"What is Rome?" Ron, Ginny and Malfoy asked.

"The capital of a former empire." Hermione said.

"Go on!" Luna shouted.

"That is all the proof we have."

"Why not put that guy Leo over flames and interrogate him?" Malfoy asked.

"Yeah!" All of us shouted.

"Guys you wanna make a dream team for the practice rounds." Hermione asked.

"There are practice rounds?" Everyone but Hermione asked.

"Yes, Dumbledore sent it to me privately."

"And Malfoy, don't interrogate Leo because I recall Dumbledore saying that they were going to announce who they are."

"What are the practice rounds?" I asked.

"We obviously don't know, otherwise we could plan ahead doofus." Hermione said.

"Okay just don't call me a doofus." I said.

"Okay."

"Guys chill we will know who they are after the sorting." Ron said.

Suddenly noise filled the air and then the train halted to a stop and everyone started looking in our compartment and screaming "Go outside!" Everyone in our compartment went outside and we saw a massive thing 20 feet tall surrounded by 7 people who appeared to be some of the leaders of the camp.