Prizes

The beauty of these contests is there are prizes for everyone

Participating Prizes

Each participant will receive a sticker to put on their cover just for participating as well as a shoutout on our page. 

Top 5

The top five winners will have won for one of the following reasons:

Best word choice: We found that you used a very unique and intriguing word choice. Your words and paragraphs relatively flowed and made music. Great job!

Best cover: We found that your cover was not only creative but eye-catching and related to your story nicely. Great Job!

Best title: We found that your title was very intriguing and drew us in to read more. Great Job!

Best characters: We found ourselves drawn to one, if not all, of your characters. They were well written and very 3D rather than flat. Great Job!

Best ending: We found that your ending was either a total cliffhanging and we wanted more or that it was well ended in a way that left us feeling accomplished and whole. Great Job!

These winners will have access to a personalized sticker for their cover and a shoutout on the page.

Third place winner

This winner will receive a sticker, their story added to an exclusive reading list, and a spot on the Contest Winners book on our page.

Second place winner

This winner will receive a sticker, their story added to an exclusive reading list, and a spot on the Contest Winners book on our page.

Grand Prize Winner

This winner will receive a sticker, their story added to an exclusive reading list, a spot on the Contest Winners book on our page, and a follow form our account.