screeee

(Michael's POV)

Me and my best friend Jeremy Heere were at his girlfriend's Christine's, house with Jake, Rich, Jenna, Chloe, and Brook. We were planning Christine's birthday party.

Christine was a weird one. While me, Jenna and Jeremy preferred to stay home and invite one or two friends over, eat and mess around Or even Jake, Rich, Chloe and Brook, who like to throw high school partys where they break to many laws to count. No she prefers to have a classic kiddie party with little gift bags amd cake and all.

Me and Jeremy had been given the job of figuring out how much o feed everything we needed.

We know each bag needs two things. We also know 30 people are coming. 30(x+y) so all together we need 60 little trinkets all together.

"Rich!" Jeremy called once we had done the equation. Rich looked over as Jake span his car keys on his finger.

"You guys need 60 little party gifts all together." I said smirking as Jeremy punched my arm cuss he wanted to say it. Jake nodded.

"How much will is cost is what you two needed to figure out." Rich deadpanned.

"Oh! Opps sorry Mike." Jeremy apologized. Damn him for not telling me. I sighed.

"Take me to the store with you guys I can do it there." I said Jake and Rich nodded. We were all about to leave when Brook grabbed shoulder to stop me. I looked at her.

"We need more baking supplies." She told me.

"Of what" Rich asked.

"For the cupcakes." She replied, as I grabbed my note pad to do the calculations.

"How meny more cupcakes?" I asked.

"150." She replied. I nodded and wrote it down.

"How meny can you male per-batch?" I asked.

"12."

I nodded and wote it down. They need to make 12 more batches.

"How much of each thing per-batch?" I asked her.

"1 and 1/2 cups of flour, 2 eggs, 1 1/2 sticks of butter, 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder. 1/4 teaspoons of salt, 2/3 cups of sugar, 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract, 1/2 cup of milk and like 1 cup of frosting." Brook said. I nodded and wrote all of it down. So we need to times all of that by 12.

13(1 1/2

(This was math thing I never finshed ;-;)