Announcement!

Hello, everyone! And thank you all so much again for giving Children of Fire a read! I really hope you've all enjoyed it! Rest assured, I have been working on something new to give you all, and the time has come! With all of the craziness going on in my life, and in the country, I decided that instead of waiting until April 1st, I'm going to go ahead and release the first three chapters of my new story on Friday March 20th.

The story is titled Fight, and you will definitely see a few characters from Children of Fire in it! It's actually a sister story, and takes place in New Orleans, Louisiana-- where another charter of The 66 is involved! I can't wait for you all to read it, and I hope you enjoy it just as much as you've enjoyed this book!

Underground Fighting.

It's definitely not the lifestyle that Billie McKinley would have chosen for herself, but it's the only one she knows-- and when the death of the person she loves most in the world sends her entire life spiraling out of control, she does what she can to survive, and to provide for herself and her son.

Motorcycle Club.

Two words that would send any sane person running in the opposite direction, but instead, Soren Erickson found himself barreling towards it. He wasn't forced into the lifestyle, he embraced it with open arms and wide eyes, ready to accept all of the challenges that came along with it.

What happens when two hearts collide head first, resulting in a bloody, sweaty mess? When a cold hearted champion meets the heartless womanizer, will they be able to see past each others flaws? Will they last all five rounds together, or will they fight against their hearts and push each other away? Will they go toe to toe, or tap out before anything even begins?

***UPDATE***
Fight will be updated every Friday, there may be times I double update, or weeks where I post more than one chapter! I'm able to write daily now, so it works out really well and keeps my creativity flowing, and it gives you guys something to look forward to! Thank you so much for getting CoF to 65k reads! That's amazing and I never dreamt that would be a reality for me but here we are! Once again, I'm so thankful for all of you— be sure to vote, comment, and share this story or recommend this story to anyone you know! Love you all so much! 💕 Bee 🐝