Unexpected! The first letter!!

As she finished reading, twice, what was written in that previously folded piece of paper that had been apparently slid into her locker, Yuri folded it back and hid it between her hands while her face had turned bright red

She glanced around nervously, hoping people weren't watching her and also, hoping to find the one responsible for her embarrassing but at the same time happy state.

All of the other students around though, were minding their own business and thankfully for her, nobody had seen her to laugh at her expense.

Yuri put the folded piece of paper inside her Blazer's pocket, grabbed the stuff she needed for class from her locker like every other morning and went to her classroom as she tried to cool her burning face off.

=========================

Classes went by a little different than usual, Yuri liked to seat at the front, put attention and try to forget the fact everyone in that classroom loved to ignore her most of the time, aside from some occasional whispers and laughs she very well know were because of her as much as they tried to hide it.

What was different however, was that the purple one had spent a good amount of time re-reading that love letter, every time she could, being this when the teacher wasn't there, was distracted or during her lonely time at lunch.

She still found it hard to believe someone could really say such sweet things about her giving her very low self-esteem and self-confidence.

But there she was, trying to convince herself that paper was for her and hadn't been a mistake or something of the sort. After all, it mentioned the purple color so much and she was the purplest person she knew.

And then, club time came.

Yuri had joined a club that fitted her biggest passion in life back when she was still a first year.

Now a second year, soon to be third year, she had grew fond of it quite a lot. However, now there was something, or rather, someone that made her club time not as pleasant as before.

"Wat'cha reading there?", a pink haired girl asked startling Yuri as she dropped her bag on her seat making as much noise as possible for the world to notice. "N-Nothing...", Yuri said hiding the love letter under her desk and between her legs.

"Hmph! not like I care anyway!", the pink shorty said feisty and then turned around to head to the closet in the back of the classroom. "At least she didn't insult me this time...", Yuri thought as she let out a quiet sigh of relief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's been reading that thing over and over for the last 10 minutes... To think she'd prefer reading something like that instead of her usual big ass books...", Natsuki thought while she stole some glances at the taller girl from her spot in the back of the room near the closet.