Misunderstanding! The third letter!!

"Okay, just one more time", Yuri muttered to herself as she grabbed the piece of paper she had found that morning in her locker and re-read it for the 113th time that day

"Yuuuuuri! What'cha got the there?", Sayori asked bouncing her way to the back of the classroom to get a better look at what Yuri was reading. "J-Just my poem for today", Yuri replied, this time prepared with her poem she had on her desk.

Yuri had learned her lesson with Natsuki and had her poem ready to quickly switch to in case any of the other members asked about what she was reading. That way she was able to read her now third love letter over and over again to her heart's content.

"Ohhh, amazing as usual, but I'll read it when the time comes though! I don't wanna spoil myself", Sayori replied with a happy smile after a quick look at the paper and then handed it back to the purple girl.

"Thank you", Yuri replied back with a smile of her own and then the bubbly girl waved a hand and bounced her way back to the teacher's desk to continue her talk with Monika as usual.

"Hey there ar- NATSUKI?!", Sayori exclaimed greatly surprised a few minutes later when she spotted a pink haired figure on the door. "What?!", Natsuki replied startled and blushing lightly.

"What happened to you?!", Sayori asked walking faster than the speed of sound towards Natsuki to get a better look. "Haha, very funny", Natsuki huffed annoyed.

Sayori then started rambling but Natsuki didn't pay the least attention as she discreetly tried to lay her eyes on the purple girl at the back, hoping she would be looking or making some kind of expression.

But Yuri was still reading over and over again what the pink girl had left in her locker that morning. Natsuki quietly sighed disappointed a bit but at the same time knew it was her own fault.

At least the cause of Yuri's distraction was herself, she thought and then moved Sayori out of the way and went to the back of the room.

Natsuki then grabbed her manga and tried to read as usual but her mind was somewhere else. She couldn't focus anymore and with a long sigh she put her manga back in its place, and headed to where Yuri was sitting, with only one thought in mind:

"I gotta make her notice me".

"Hey", Natsuki said sounding a little bit upset as she dropped herself on the chair next to Yuri with loud and intentional thud. "Eh? Oh, h-hi, Natsuki", Yuri said with a quick glance at Natsuki quickly going back to her love letter.

"Another attack from your secret admirer huh?", Natsuki asked. "A-Attack? Ah... You mean this?", Yuri asked a little confused quickly realizing Natsuki meant the letter she kept reading over and over again.

"Is that good or why do you keep reading that thing 100 times per minute?", Natsuki asked with crossed arms. "T-To be honest...", Yuri paused a bit making Natsuki nervous to her the answer.