Approaching! The fourth letter!!

"Hehe, she's so damn cute! I hate you Yuri", Natsuki thought while she watched the purple girl read her newest letter with her smooth cheeks turning pink to then look around surprised, probably due to what it said

"Take some time to think about it Yuri, I'll see you later at the club", Natsuki smiled eagerly and made her way out of the scene without being noticed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo Yuri, what's up?", Natsuki asked, sitting down next to the purple girl. "Eh? N-Nothing", Yuri replied a little nervous.

"Another letter from your secret admirer?", Natsuki asked and Yuri simply nodded shyly. "What's wrong then? You look kinda anxious about it, unlike other times when you are all dreamy and shit", Natsuki asked trying to sound casual.

"W-Why do you-", Yuri tried to ask but was abruptly interrupted. "IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS PAYING ATTENTION TO YOU OR ANYTHING!", Natsuki quickly exclaimed as she realized.

"A-Anyway, did something happen or what?", Natsuki asked trying to change the topic. "Ummm i-it is not something bad, it is just this time they said something... Intriguing?", Yuri replied nervous.

"How come?", Natsuki asked faking curiosity and surprise. "This time... I-I think they gave hints on w-who they are... L-Like trying to let me know they are c-close or something...", Yuri replied nervous.

"Heh... So you have any idea of who they might be?", Natsuki asked in expectation. "Not sure... B-But the best c-clue I have is that apparently they are someone that has talked to me at some point... M-Maybe someone from my classroom?", Yuri said deep in thought.

"Dammit you're as dense as you're beautiful", Natsuki thought a little disappointed of her crush not even considering the club and thus not her. "Maybe... But there's more people you may have talked to here right? Not just your classmates", Natsuki replied.

"W-Well... There is Monika and Sayori...! D-Do you think they-?!", Yuri asked concerned. "No, I'm pretty sure they are not doing that, Monika is too straight forward and would tell you that she likes you in your face, and Sayori ain't smart enough to do something so complicated", Natsuki replied with crossed arms, frowning.

"T-Then... Maybe someone from last y-years class...", Yuri muttered reflectively. "Good luck with that", Natsuki sighed disappointed and went back to her usual corner, while the purple girl kept thinking about all the people she has talked to during her time in high school.

"I need to approach her more, otherwise she just won't realize... Dammit", Natsuki sighed and buried her face on her knees for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!", a dark blue haired girl cheerfully said, appearing out of nowhere in front of the pink girl's desk. "Eh? Ah... Sup...", Natsuki replied realizing the presence of the short haired girl after snapping out of her train of thoughts.