Chapter 1- "Hey mom"

Braelyn's Pov

Braelyn's Pov

Hi I'm Braelyn Jane Anderson. Most people call me Brae, I'm 16 years old I live with my mother and there's only the two of us in our home since my father died by a car accident when I was 6. And I was born in Philadelphia.

When I was a kid, I used to be excited when Christmas is about to happen. Now I'm not. My mum and I are going to fly to LA today bc a friend of my mum invited us to stay to their place. We're staying there for about 2 months. Well then that means we're going back after Christmas and New years. My Mum said I used to be bestfriends with a boy when I was 4, I forgot his name so.. But I still don't wanna go tho. I'm not that adventurist, I'd just wanna stay home and take some rest. But there's no choice. We still have to go.

After setting everything up, I went to change my clothes. Put on some sweaters, some pants and a pair of shoes. I brushed my hair and grabbed my luggage then headed downstairs to see my mum waiting by the front door. We ride an uber and drove to the airport.

**

After for about 6-8 hours we finally landed to LAX. We went down and exited the airport. We called an uber. It's a 10 min drive until we get to this certain house. As we arrived infront of us is a big ass mansion.

We went to the front door and rang the doorbell. A lady in like in mid 30's opened the door greeting us with a big smile. "I'm glad you actually came!" She exclaimed "nice seeing you again Angela" mom said while they're doing a hug. "Braelyn you've grown up and very pretty" she said I smiled awkwardly and mumbled 'thank you' enough for her to hear it. She held the door wider for us to come in.

Angela let us sit on the couch. She brings us some glass of water then we talked for a while. "My son is on his way here, remember Braelyn you used to be bestfriends with him when you guys were 4?" She interrogated, I don't really remember having a friend before. I'm homeschooled, that's why I don't have friends. I only hang out with my cousins in Philly. " I don't really remember.. what he's name btw?" Before she could answer a boy came in from the door and I was shocked because it was...

The one and only JAEDEN MARTELL!1!1!! Is this who Angela's has been talking about? Is he her son??? I can't be his childhood bestfriend cause how can he be I mean his famous and the cutest guy in the whole world!! But could he be?

"Hey mom"

A/n

This isn't a long chapter but i hope you liked it. I'm sorry for the errors and for the bad grammars. I'll be updating asap. Love yahhh!
💞❤️💗