Chapter 3- "Good night Brae. I love you"

Braelyn's Pov

Braelyn's Pov

We're on the dining room. Angela and mom cooked the meals I sat next to my mom and across from me was Jaeden. Our moms are talking about some stuffs while me and jaeden just stare at our plates. Then i felt my foot was touched by someone's foot . It knew was Jaeden he apologised and I said it's okay.

After dinner I checked the time and it is 7pm. While our moms are talking on the kitchen, Me and Jaeden sat on the couch and watching Netflix. "Hey Jaeden" "What's up brae?" he asked he's eyes never leave on the Tv screen. "Where should I sleep?" "I think Sarah will share a room with mom. You can take the guestroom or share with me just like the old days. It's up to you" He said smiling finally turning his head to me. I'd like to share with Jaeden but that would be awkward. We used to sleep together when were kids. "It's time to go to bed kids" Angela said We headed upstairs and go to our separate ways to rooms. I went to the guestroom but before I could enter I said goodnight to Jaeden our door is just next to eachother. "Night brae" he smiled I entered the room and it was pretty dark. There's no lamp or candle on the nightstand. So that means I'll be sleeping with all the darkness. You can't sleep with the lights are on, it would be uncomfortable. So I just waved it off and go straight to the bed. I prayed no creatures will lay next to me or watch me while I'm sleeping. Instead of closing my eyes, I just lied there staring at the window infront me. I don't loke darkness, it makes me feel scared and think about what makes me scared. I closed my eyes and try to sleep but I still about the terrifying scenes on horror movies. Then someone knock on the door. I screamed and then the door opened and there stood a laughing Jaeden "you should have seen your face" he said between his laughter. I grabbed a pillow and throw it at him but he quickly caught it. "Chill it's just me" he said sitting on the bed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I can't sleep, I assume you do too" he shrugs.  "Right" "scared of the dark?" He teased smirking I rolled my eyes and playfully punched his shoulder "Wanna see some movie?" He asked "sure but where?" I mean there's no Tv on the guestrooms "My room?" He asked. "Okay" I said he stands up and helped me up. We headed to his room we sat next to eachother on the bed resting our back at the headboard. He took the remote and go on netflix. 

"What do you wanna watch?" Asked jaeden turning his head to me

"Definitely, The Office" Jaeden and I used to watch it when we were kids.

He grinned searching for The Office and watched.

And in the middle of the movie I feel eyes starting to get heavy.

Jaeden's Pov

When the movie ended. I looked to the girl next to me. She's suddenly asleep. I turned off the tv and pulled the blanket on us. No one can explain how happy I am. The girl I've missed and love the most, is finally right next to me. I think I'm m starting to like.. no love this girl, not as a friend but more. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her forehead "Good night Brae. I love you"

**

Braelyn's Pov

I woke up and felt someone's arm around me. I opened my eyes and turned my head to see a  sleeping Jaeden. I blushed when I realised we've been cuddling. I slowly moved his arm so I wouldn't wake him. And go to my room and did my morning routine. I changed into something casual. I put on some pair of nike slides and headed downstairs. It's only 8am so no ones still awake. I pull out a pan and cooked some pancakes bacons and scrambled eggs. I heard some footsteps from the stairs I ignored it

"Boo!" I screamed and turned around to see Jaeden laughing like there's tomorrow seems like he's already taken a bath and changed cause his hair hasn't even dry yet. "Don't do that ever again" I said turning back on the pan. "Payback" he's laughter finally died. "What are we eating for today?" "Well I cooked some pancakes, bacons, and eggs"
He sat on a stool and watched me cook. Once I'm finally done I put them on the plates and place them and on the counter I sat next to him then we ate.

"This is so delicious"

"Well thanks," after that we washed the dishes and sat on the couch.

"Wanna go to the park?"

"Sure"

We headed to the park where me and jaeden used to go and just walked and talked about the great times we had when were kids. And how we used to hang out here. I missed this, I'm gonna cherish this moments while I'm with him.