Chapter 11

"Live"

Third person's Pov

"Hey guys!" Said Jack as soon as the live started. The losers sat on the couch while reading the comments on the screen. "Welcome to the live stream" Jeremy said waving at the camera. "Say hi to Hailey and abby, Hi hailey and Abby" Jack said doing their fans comments. Jaeden just sat their watching TV while Jack and Finn doing shout outs to their fans he is expecting the girl to watch so he waited there. After for a while Jaeden still waiting for her bestfriend to watch their live he texted the girl to watch but he didn't receive a text back he lost hope and you can see a disappointment on his face. He misses her so much but understands cuz she has to be with her family until Jack announces as he saw 'BraelynJane joined' "Hey Brae's watching— Hi Brae!" Jack beams as he slighty bumps his shoulder to Jaeden's to call get attention. As the phone pointed at him his face lit up he smiled and waves "Hey Brae!"

BraelynJane: Hey guys!

As they saw this comment the losers try to fit their faces on the camera happy to see Brae's comment

"Hi Brae!!!"

"Hey girly"

"Whaddup Brae"

"Hi Brae it's me, Wyatt!"

On the other hand, The girl smiled happy to see the losers and especially the boy she has been crushing on on the screen. The fans started to comment wondering who's the girl they're talking to and how they know the girl.

"Who is she?"

"Is that Braelyn?"

"Who's Brae?"

"How do u guys know her"

"Is she the one of Jaeden's posts?"

"That's Jaeden's Bestfriend"

"Is that Jae's gf?

Braelyn blushed as she saw the last comment until Jack put the camera at Jaeden. Jaeden waves and said "I miss you " smiling like an idiot. Braelyn blushed and typed "I miss you too" and send it. Once they saw it Jaeden turns pink and the losers started hollering and teasing Jaeden making kissy faces. "Stop it" Jaeden, as he continues to blush.

"JaeLyn or BraeDen?"

"Back off he's mine"

"Jaeden's blushing what?!??"

"Date!"

"Eww"

"I have a new ship!💞"

"JaeLyn!"

Braelyn turned crimson red as she saw the comments about her shipping with Jaeden and ignored the hate comments. "Hey Brae be my guest" she heard jack said on the screen. She's confused at first but then 'jackdgrazer wants you to be in their live video' appears on her screen she's shy but clicked the 'Go live with jackdgrazer' anyway. Then her face was now on the screen. Brae shyly waved at the screen the losers happily greeted her. They joked around and talked about everything and answered some of the comments then Jack decided to pee so he handed the phone next to him who is Jaeden. The losers back off a bit on the screen so It's just Braelyn and Jaeden on it. They smiled cheekily at eachother then Braelyn playfully stuck his tongue out which makes him laugh and did the same. The losers admired at the two. They see how much they enjoy each others presence and how they really miss each other. They've proud at their member cuz they never seen Jaeden this happy until he met her. He used to be a shy and a not showy kid.