Chapter 2- "I missed you"

Jaeden's Pov

Jaeden's Pov

I had a sleepover at Wyatt's place and im heading home. Once I arrived I saw the front door is slighty opened and I didn't knock but before I could enter I heard some familiar voices from the door. I get in and didn't expect to see 3 people sitting on a couch including my mom. "Hey mom" I said as I leaned and kiss my mom's cheek. On the other couch there's 2 people, and they look so familiar. It seems like I've known them tho but I literally can't remember.

A woman in mid 30's and next to her is a girl that looks like my age I saw her eyes wide when we made an contact which is cute. She looks really familiar tho. "Jae. I want you to meet Sarah and her daughter, Braelyn". Mom said pointing them as she says their name "They're gonna be celebrating thanksgiving with us" she continued. "Oh that's great, I'm jaeden" I introduced they smiled "Jaeden it's been years you were so little when you were only 4 and now you looked taller than me" sarah said as she put her hand on top of her daughter's "This is Braelyn, You used to be bestfriends in Philly when you we're 4. Until you got interested to acting and moved to LA" Sarah explained. Once she said that flashbacks came into mind I remember when we still lived in Philly. A 6 year old me was crying and that girl Braelyn too when she heard that I'm moving away. I hugged her as tight as I could then got in the car as we drove I remember her still standing there while more tears rolled down to her face. That was the worst feeling I've ever had.

"Jaeden... jaeden hello?"Mom waved her hand infront my face, I realised I was deep in thought

"oh sorry what was that?"

"I said if you would to take Braelyn to your room while sarah and I will take a little drink"

"Sure"

Me and Braelyn stand from the couch and headed upstairs. I hold the door to my room for her to come in. She blushed and whispered 'thank you'. She sat on a couch while I sat on my bed. She has her head down. I studied her for a moment. She has this beautiful blue eyes, tanned skin, and the way her blonde hair falls perfectly. I wonder if she already have a boyfriend. A boy would be lucky to have her. She look even more beautiful even when we were kids. I remember I had this huge crush on her. I used to bring her a flower I picked from a tree whenever we got to see eachother. I missed her, I've cried into my room while mom was comforting telling me that we will see eachother again until I got busy for filming and for career so I moved on and focused on my job.

"Uhh. I-is there s-something on m-my face?" She stuttered finally looking up when she caught me staring.

" sorry, Um no you're good. Im just deep in thought" I said as I quickly looked on the ground.

"I'm Braelyn" she said reaching for her hand for me to shake "Jaeden" I said as took her hand and did a handshake. An awkward silence filled the air until we realised we were still holding we pulled away and turned pink.

"Want to play jenga?"

"Well sure," she said I got the box and set it in my computer table which you can place it on the bed. Once everything is settled I made Braelyn to sit on my bed across from me.

Braelyn's Pov

"Who's first?" I asked while I sat on his bed. "Lets do Rock Paper Scissors " he said I nodded

"Ready?" He asked. "Im ready" we throw our hands three times while chanting. I made a scissors and he made a paper. So I'm first.

I pulled out a brick and it successfully didnt fell off. Jaeden's turn once he pulled out a brick the tower moved a little but didnt fell out.

A while later a few bricks was pulled out the tower and placed on top. Jaeden was trying to pull one out but then I decided to scare him. I said I was going to the bathroom. Instead of exiting the door I stood at the back of Jaeden. He didn't notice me cause. He's focusing trying to pull out a brick. I shouted  a quick 'boo' then he screamed like a girl that makes all the jenga fricks scattered on the floor. I laughed and fell flat on the floor.

"Oh you're going to get it" he said I immediately stood and ran around his room until we ended across from eachother on the bed and he's trynna reach out for me. His bed is a king sized bed so it's impossible for him to reach me.

"Look there's a spider!" He pointed out behind me.

"Where?!" I exclaimed and looked behind me. I'm still afraid of spiders. When I was kid, I used to cry whenever i see it. Then I realised there's nothing behind me, just a wall. Then before turn my head I was tackled on the ground and started tickling me. "H-hey *laugher* sto-op" "no" "please" I cried "then say Jaeden Martell is the most amazing person I've ever met" he ordered as he's tickling me "no you're not" I said which made me to be tickled more and harder. I laughed and more tears rolled down my face. "Then say it" he said "J-jaeden martell is the m-most amazing p-person I-ve ever met" I repeated between my laughters. He stopped and stoop up and helped me up.

"Nice try jellybean" He teased. He used to call me jellybean cause I liked jellybean and I call him Pooh bear or fuzzy bear cause he gave the best hugs whenever when I'm sad and when I need it. "Nice try fuzzy bear" I said back he smiled and I throw myself into his arms making a single tear roll down my face. "I missed you so much" i whispered while I rest head on his shoulder and hugged him tighter.

"I missed you too"
"...very much" he sobbed I could tell our shirts are soaked by tears from crying.

A/n
Hey guys! I forgot to mention they're staying for 2 months. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!💗 Love yah❤️