Chapter 3

Jennie and Jisoo arrived 30 minutes ago when I fell asleep. I was ruffly woken up by Jennie small hands on my cheeks. Yeri also got waken by that.

Apparently Jennie was jealous from what chae said before. I laughed at her cute antics and patted the seat next to us. Jennie gladly sat down and cuddle onto my side with Yeri still on my chest. 

"see I told you so" 

"Whatever chae. So how about you" I turn my attention on her.

"Huh"

"When are you gonna come cuddle with me" I wink at her.

"Don't you think two girls is already enough" 

"I'm joking. I can barely breath right now so one more girl would surely kill me" Chae though for a moment and smirk.

I felt Jennie moved a little and I lift my arm a little so she could be comfortable. She got under my arm and wrapped it around her as she went back to cuddling on my side with her head partly on my chest and shoulders.

I look over at Yeri was soundly asleep still on my chest. I patted both of her head and kiss both of her heads. I look around and see all of the girls eyes on me.

"What" I questioned them

They looked at me then turn there attention to something. I followed their glare and there I made eye contact with Joy. I froze up. It was a trap. 

I quickly turn my attention somewhere else and I could see and feel the girls smirking at me. 

"Shh keep your bad intention off of me. Jennie and Yeri are trying to sleep"

-

After 4 hours of sleeping both Yeri, Jennie and I got woken up to the 5 girls yelling over what we're supposed to do. 

"Lisaa. Make it stop" Jennie whined and cuddling onto my side even more to hide from the noise. 

"Stfu!" That made them stop.

What felt like a few second turn into an hour. I felt my body being light so I open my eyes to see both of the girls gone. I got up and stretch my body. I was about to reach out for my phone but I remember it being broken. 

I let of a groan and walk to the bathroom. 

After being done in the bathroom and looking more presentable I walked out. I walk to where all the noises are coming from.

"Lisaaa your awake" Jisoo hurried to me and pull me over to them. Without my consent.

"What's going on" 

"We're playing truth or dare"

"Ain't that dangerous" I looked over at them, all on the counter or table.

"It'll be fine. Join us" Irene pointed to a spot next to Chae.

"Aren't you supposed to be against this" I questioned as I walk over to chae.

"Yes. But's it's the weekend so it should be fine" 

"I have to do a photo shoot tomorrow. Also I should be going to buy my new phone" I was about to stand up but chae pulled me down.

"I'll text your manger to go buy you a phone later" 

Oh okay. I sat back down again. 

"Wait what time am I supposed to arrive" I look over at my members

"...4" 

"what the fuck. I should go back to sleep then" I stood up quickly.

"It's fine as long as you can complete the dare and tell us the truth" I gulped down. As long as it's anything that doesn't involve Joy I'll be fine.

I look around and could see they all had the same expression on their face but Joy on the other hand look flustered. I caught her looking at me a few time but I never look back at her.

"Finally It's Lisa turn" Wendy broke me out my thoughts. I turn to look at her with confusion.

"What"

"It's your turn. Truth or Dare" Oh shit. oh shit. I what to do. I look down at the punishment which was vodka. I can handle my alcohol well so we should be fine but the next morning is gonna be rough.

"truth" I fidget with my finger a little.

"From 1-10 how in love are you with her" I smiled a little.

"Honestly, That's difficult. I don't think I can put a number on that. I rather show it then label it" I blush a little, while answering that. I could feel Joy glaze on me still and not to mention the girls were now teasing me.

"Chae. Truth or dare" I asked her 

"Dare" I smirk a little knowing what I was gonna put her through.

"I dare you to give a lap dance to Jisoo over there" 

"What! Are you crazy" 

"Stop being a pussy Chae" I giggled.

"Why don't you stop being a pussy and ask her out already" Damn. She got me good.

"Damn that hurt chae. Now go go" I lightly push her Jisoo who was slowly backing off slowly away.

"Fine" 

After a moment of sexual tension Chae was already done and Jisoo on the other hand was blushing madly.

"Joy truth or dare" Chae ask Joy. I slight look over to her but not completely.

"Dare" 

"I dare you to send a confession text to your crush that you've been talking to me about" I look over to chae but she didn't look back.

A part of me kinda broke off when she let that piece of information fall. I felt a shatter in my heart knowing her heart was with someone else. 

"I don't know. I don't have their number plus they probably wouldn't be able to reach out to me till they get a new phone. I don't even know if they like me back" Joy voice was full of worry and uncertainty. It didn't mend my heart at all but cracked it even more.

"Here I'll give you it. Not a surprise I have it since I know a lot of girls are infatuated with them too"

I switch my sitting position a little feeling a little breathless. My heart was beating to fast right now and I was having a hard time calming down. I felt like crying and running away but I felt to weak to even move. I was clutching on my palm to hard that left a mark.