Chapter 5

When I woke up, it was 3 something close to 4. It was good that I wasn't used to the time zone change yet or else I would of been really tired. I woke up to a feeling of an arm around me. 

Wendy was a very clingy person in bed but she wouldn't hold hands in bed. I lifted the cover up to see the one who claims my heart, holding on to me for dear life. I was hesitant to get out of the bed, but I did anyways.

Before getting ready I made sure to get my phone that was plugged in from the note attach to it. I made sure Joy was secure in bed and still alseep.

I had an argue to kiss her before I left. I did of course kiss her, more than one time. I made sure I lingered a kiss on her cheek for a while.

Anyways, back to the real time I was now done with my photo shoot at 4. I haven't check my phone till now. I had a lot of messages from people that I didn't bother replying to since they don't have names.

I scrolled through my message and come to find one from Joy. My heart was beating really fast and uncontrollably. I was hesitant on opening the the text but curiosity was caving in on me.

Joy: Hi Lisa. It's Joy. Rosie dared me to confess my feelings for my crush, so here I am confessing my love for you. I've like you since the very beginning of the start of Blackvelvet friendship. When ever I see you, I would be craving for your attention. It's been so long since I seen you in Redvelvet dorm Lisa, I miss you so much during the days you were gone. I miss the laughter from my members whenever your here and the warm aura around the place. I would catch you looking at me sometimes and that would always brighten my days. Even though your always so quiet around me I love your voice and your heart. This is my confession to you Lisa. I love you so much please don't ignore me now that I confessed. 

I couldn't control my smile anymore but I was felt a bit guilty in my heart. I made her wait for me and I was selfish to her. She loves me and tried to get to know me but I would just ignore her.

"Lisa, Where should I drop you off at" I got in the car and sat down.

"Dorm. wait let me text the girls if they're back" I got out my phone and texted the group chat if they were at home now. 

A moment later I got a text from Jisoo saying they're still at Redvelvet dorm. My heart started beating faster knowing I had an excuse to see her.

"Can you drop me off at Redvelvet and Wendy place" 

Manger oppa nodded and started driving to their place. I was moving around the whole time not being able to sit still. I was nervous yet excited to see her, but now I think about it, how am I suppose to act knowing she loves me too.

-

I got off as soon as we arrive at her dorm. I got my luggage out of the car and went to the front door. I knock on it and waited for one of them to open the door up.

"Oh Lisa. Your back" Seulgi open the door and invited me in.

"Lisa. I thought you were gonna go back to the dorm" My members came out of the kitchen and came over to us.

"If you haven't forgotten, I don't have a key. So I need to wait for one you guys to let me in the house" I look at my members and could see they had a smirk on their face.

"So your saying if we don't go back then you'll have to be here forever"

"yeah basically" I sent them a confusing look.

"Great. Girls make sure Lisa doesn't follow you back home" Jisoo informed them.

"That's mean" I pouted

"Oh well. Leave your stuff there and come and eat with us" Wendy grasp for my hand and dragged me over to the kitchen.

I walked in with my head low, not trying to make eye contact with Joy. I don't know why but I'm still shy when it comes to her. She brings it out of me without me even trying. I want to keep a strong figure for her but she makes me weak for her.

"Why don't you go sit down next to Joy"

"I'm good. I'll just stand" I shook my head and show them a smile that said no worries.

Everyone of them took a deep sign. I wonder what's up with them.

"Here" I took the food from Wendy and starting eating it.

"Have you checked your phone yet Lisa" Chae asked me, the others all looked at me. Even Joy was looking at me.

I made eye contact with her and she send me her smile that does something to my heart. I started blushing and that made me lose my confidence.

I turn my head away and look at the side. I heard her cute giggle making me blush even more.

"W-we'll take about this later" I shutter out.

"Honestly Lisa. Your so difficult sometimes" Irene spoke out. The girls all nodded their head.

As I was quietly eating, the girls were talking and doing stuff that I don't even know what they're doing. From what I heard from there conversation, my members already went back to our dorm and packed up when I was at the photo shoot.