Chapter 4

Threw out the whole night I didn't bother speaking. The only thing I would say was Truth or Dare and nodded once in a while. I couldn't trust my voice to speak out. Along the way, like what Chae promised me, I got a new phone. 

I drank a shot every turn and didn't even bother looking at anyone. I don't want them to see me at my weakest, when I know I could be stronger than this. After the game I went back to Wendy room to sleep.

I was sharing a room with Wendy and Yeri since Jisoo and Seulgi was gonna sleep at hers. Chae and Joy was rooming while Jennie and Irene was rooming.

As soon as I got on her bed I fell asleep asp. 

-

Joy pov

I don't know why but after my round the atmosphere change a little. I don't know how to explain it but it changed. Lisa was looking down and her facial expression showed hurt and broke. I wanted to go over there and hugged her feelings way. 

I don't know why but I don't think she likes me that very much. Lisa is always avoiding me and don't even look at me. She doesn't speak when I'm around or know I'm listening. The girls said that Lisa is just shy but I have a feeling it's not like that.

I kept my vision on Lisa the whole time. She didn't even bother playing anymore but still oblige by the rule; drank if your not able to complete the task. I could tell the girls was also worried for her but she didn't budge.

"That's enough for today. Let's go watch a movie" Irene suggest.

Lisa stood up and walked away to Wendy room. My glaze was on her till I couldn't see her anymore. Her expression and aura around her was so different that the usual her.

"Did I say something wrong" I ask, all of them turn there head towards me.

"She doesn't know" That broke my heart for her. I was talking about my crush when she think it's some else that isn't her. My poor baby.

"She didn't check her phone" I ask once again.

"Nope. It's still on the floor" Chae pointed to the box next to her.

"I'll open it for her. I'll get her sim card in her luggage. I promise I'll save your number for her" Chae then walk out of the room. 

I turned to look out Wendy. She caught be look at her but turn away. She looked back again but this time sent me a what the fuck creep look.

"Yes" finally.

"Can I sleep in your room. You can use mine" I asked.

"Making a move huh" They sent me a teasing looking making me blush.

"N-no, I just want to be there for her. I want to know she's okay since I cause her the pain she's going through" I fidget with my fingers.

I felt a pat on my back and I look up to see Jennie.

"Lisa is lucky to have some who cares for her. Don't fuck this up. I know a lot of twice members looking for a manoban" I could see the chills Jennie was going through.

I had started having feeling for Lisa after seeing her at every dinner met up and getting to hear her laugh that would make my heart flutter each time. I love how kind and caring she is around my members even though they all can be bratty sometimes. I love how whenever I'm near her I would feel safe and warm.

Lisa doesn't know my feelings for her. My Lisa over think things and forget her perfectness and only focus on her flaws. 

I knew about Lisa feelings for me after Chae confessed to me about it after getting to drunk. I was shock and happy but I wasn't convinced since a drunk chipmunk told me. The next day after that I called over everyone except Lisa over to hear it out.

Apparently Lisa already told them about her feelings for me and they told me how Lisa cried that night. I caused my baby so much pain without me knowing how much it inflict on her. I just want to kiss her and hug her worries away.

"Let's go back to sleep. Joy take care of Lisa okay" I nodded at Wendy and began walking to her room.

"Wait before you go here's Lisa phone. I wrote a note already so just charge it for her" I nodded and grab the phone out of Rosie hand.

I open the door lightly and close the door the same way. I found the plug-in the closest to us and plugged it in. I look over at the sleep form and walk closer to her. I sat down by the end and admire her beautiful features. 

"If only you opened up to me" I ran my hand through her hair and cheeks gently. 

I moved myself to the open spot next to her and laid down on my side. I face her once again and admire her beauty.

I moved my body closer to her and hover over her as I pressed a soft kiss on her cheeks. I moved the blanket a little to get in and intertwine our fingers together. 

I love this girl so much and she doesn't even know it. Once she's mine I'll show it to her, I'll love her every day and shower her with kisses. I'll make her heart beat fast just like what she does to me. 

I was content with having you by my side right now but knowing we could be more makes me dream of that day until I can call it a reality. I'm madly in love with you baby, I'm really am.

I look over at her one more time and kissed her a goodnight kiss on her cheek and nose. My hands was intertwine with her and I use my other arm to hug her waist tight. 

I felt so many butterfly and warmth at this very moment, but I'm helpless I can't experience it with Lisa since she'll turn me down or run away.