Jughead x Reader

Gasping, your hands pull off the crowned beanie and tighten around his black locks.

"Jug." You pull away from his lips, shaking your head to clear your head.

You two had been watching a movie on Jughead's laptop when he got distracted and kissed you.

One kiss turn into two then three and now you two were panting as he's pressed against you with his lips to your neck.

"What?" his voice husky and low, making your heart skip a beat and your body feel warm all over.

"We should stop." His lips graze your collarbone and you lean your neck to one side to give him more room.

"Do you want to stop?" He whispers into your neck.

Shaking your head again, you pull at his hair to pull him closer. "Y-you." Stuttering, your face flushes as he slowly drags his teeth down your neck. "I thought you-" You let a small moan when he bites down softly and sucks a red mark into your skin.

He pulls away with a smirk as he looks down at you.

It's silent for a moment when he speaks up.

"(Y/N)?" He leans back in.

"Hm?" You watch as he places both hands next to your head and gets close enough that you feel his breath on your face.

"I want to make you feel good..." He hesitates. "But I don't know what I'm doing."

"What do you want to do? I can teach you." Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pull his body flush against yours.

His face turns a tint of red as he speaks. "I want to eat you out."

Your body starts to feel warm again.

He kisses your lips once.

He moves them down your neck to your collarbone as his hands run down your torso to grab the end of your shirt.

You nod and he peels the shirt off you.

His eyes roam over your chest as you blush

"So Beautiful." He mumbles as he moves his lips to the top of your bra and nibbles the skin there.

Your hands clutch his shirt and you let out a whimper.

His hands move lower to the top of your jeans, his lips not far behind.

He bites more red marks as he makes his way down, relishing in the soft noises you're making with every small bite.

His fingers skim the denim fabric as you lightly arch your back, your hands gripping his hair.

With a smirk on his lips, he unbuttons your jeans and pulls them down gently.

"Teach me." He breathed into your skin.

You could feel yourself already wet.

"First.."

Your voice cut off with his lips pressing into the skin above your underwear.